Sunday, December 15, 2019

Sunday Selfie And Auction Countdown

Leo: I know, I know, it's blurry. But ya know what? I don't care, not one bit. This is my first Sunday Selfie and I tried! I think I look rather intent! I was going for intense and mysterious, but this works.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We don't normally post on Sunday's but here's the deal! Only today and tomorrow left to get in on the Winnie's Wish Holiday Auction!! There are so many wonderful items left, be sure to get your bids in before time runs out!!

Please share the news, two days left!!
https://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/

A few of the wonderful items still available!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

9 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

Leo. you're handsome matter the focus!

The Island Cats said...

The good thing about selfies, Leo, is that they don't have to be purrfect! Good job!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Leo, "blurry" the first time is completely normal! You should see US most mornings...

Brian's Home Blog said...

You look most furry and bright Leo!

Eastside Cats said...

We like to see your handsome face, Leo!

Catscue Catmom said...

Leo, you are one handsome cat - we need more Leo selfies!

pilch92 said...

Any photo of you is wonderful. XO

Summer said...

Your selfie works for me, Leo!

meowmeowmans said...

Nice one, Leo. We think you ailed that "intent" thing!