Saturday, December 14, 2019

Caturday Art

I decided to use Glitters waiting for the curtain to be opened picture for Caturday Art today. She's such a pretty subject, I wanted to see what I could do with her.

First up, Beauty


Candy


Echer


Landscape


Splash






Original

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Winnie's Wish Holiday Auction ends Monday at midnight!! Time to bid!!
Remember, every bid helps the kitties!! Please share, lets make this thing end on a huge bang!!
Thank you!!!

https://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 


9 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

The effects are all lovely. Landscape is my favourite.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You are quite the beauty sweet Glitter!

The J-Cats said...

All the pictures are lovely, but We, too, think Landscape is the best.

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

We love Beauty and Landscape the best!

pilch92 said...

Glitter is a beauty. Landscape looks really good on her and I really like the Beauty effect.

Cathy Keisha said...

Landscape is always my favorite filter from Lunapic!

Summer said...

I think Glitter is so pretty in ALL of them!

Smudge said...

Glitter's artwork is just the most gorgeous, and as far as I'm concerned the most fitting, Beauty, is the best. Happy weekend, y'all.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

The Echer is our favorite but they are all wonderful and we of course really like the original photograph.