Saturday, December 21, 2019

Caturday Art

I was excited to do the Caturday Art this week because I wanted to use one of the pictures of Leo and my grand nephew! I thought they'd be soooooo cute! But for some reason most of the effects made a big issue with baby Aleister's chubby cheeks and gave him a big dark line slashing across his face.. I was disappointed but found a few that worked ok. I know, I should have picked a different picture, but I had my heart set on this one, so... there ya go.


Candy



Echer



Nouveau



 Psychedelic



Christmas Needlework


The original


I think it was the profile-ish picture, so I found a good picture of his adorable face and made one art thingie out of it! See, he really is adorable!

Sketch 2


Original, adorable, happy baby!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well folks, I have tallied up the Winnie's Wish Holiday Auction and sent Chrystal the funds! It was a great auction! I will share the results on Tuesday, After Chrystal announces it on her blog! (I'm assuming she will then, but either way, that's when I'll share it too!)
I have to say, thank you thank you thank you to each and every one of you! It would not have happened if not for everyone who cares so much and loves the kitties! THANK YOU!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 


13 comments:

Smudge said...

Awww, such an adorable little guy no matter what effects you use. He sure is a cutie!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

He is a little cutie. The Psychedelic is my favourite.

Katie Isabella said...

I like picture 2, and 4. The original baby of course, and the pencil sketch. I have always loved the pencil sketches...

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Wow! Those are all great!

Purrs,
Tama and Genji

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are all most wonderful and fun too!

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Aww... He's a cutie!

pilch92 said...

Such an adorable baby. Very nice art, candy is one of my favorite effects. XO

Cathy Keisha said...

EEK! A sticky little humanand he's grabbing Leo's tail. RUN!!!

Summer said...

That is a very cute photo - no wonder you wanted to use it!

meowmeowmans said...

Oh gosh, he's so adorable! And we love how you created art of him! :)

The J-Cats said...

He is SO cute! Those gorgeous chubby cheeks!

Deziz World said...

Those are some great artsy fotos. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

All were so good. But we here do love Escher!