Friday, December 20, 2019

Flashback Friday and Hops!

This picture comes from 2014! I adore how it was December and warm enough to leave the door open! This year it's so cold I wish I could install a second, third or fourth door to keep the cold out!!


Leo: Is he here yet?
Glitter: I don't see him..
Cashmere: I think I has to be dark out. And maybe not for a few days yet..
Leo: Rats!


Friendly Fill-Ins!

1. My holiday plans include _______________________.
2. I can’t wait to see _________________ open  his/her gift from me.
3. All I want for Christmas is _________.
4. _________ is the best way to spread holiday cheer.
  
Our Answers:
1. My holiday plans include being with family and having fun!
2. I can't wait to see my new little great nephew open his gift(s) from me! (yeah, I know he's too young to understand, I dont cate!)
3. All I want for Christmas is peace, love, family and the Ring video doorbell so if those burglars come back I can scare them away or at least send their picture to the cops!
4. Singing is the best way to spread holiday cheer!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
We are joining:
Feline Friday currently hosted by Comedy Plus and 
Friendly Fill-ins hosted by 15 and Meowing and
Flashback Friday hosted by Five Sibes. (Click each graphic to go to the hops)
 
https://fivesibes.blogspot.com/
 
 

12 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a sweet picture of them waiting. It is quite mild here but very wet with day after day of torrential rain.
Merry Christmas to you.

messymimi said...

Awww, waiting for Santa can be so exciting and so difficult at the same time. Hope you get that Ring doorbell!

pilch92 said...

That is such a sweet flashback photo. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I hope you get a ring doorbell, they look very cool. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a happy, healthy 2020! XO

Sandee said...

Love the flashback. So cute.

I love your fill-ins and especially #3.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

Good answers and we enjoyed that Santa Watch flashback!

Katie Isabella said...

You two look precious there waiting for Santa. XXXOOOO

Timmy Tomcat said...

We really love that classic photo! Great Fill Ins too

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Aww... Cute pic!

Kathe W. said...

It's colder here also...brrrrrrr. Stay warm and happy with your family!

Summer said...

2014? I didn't realize the girls have been around for that long!

Cathy Keisha said...

Singing spreads joy? Not if you heard TW sing. What a cute graphic. Isn't it strange that Amazon owns rRing and their packages are the ones stolen the most. Hmmmm! Ring also was just involved in a big data breach s you may want to look into another brand.

The Menagerie Mom said...

Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins, and I'm sorry I'm so late to visit. I sure got lost in the Christmas shuffle this year. I hope you all had a very merry and meowy Christmas, with joyful singing and all!