Thursday, December 19, 2019

Thankful Thursday

Leo: I loves my tree. I loves this balcony in front of my mancat cave. I loves my mancat cave (Don't listen to the girls who think it's the Glitter Grotto or the Cashmere Cove, it's definitely a mancat cave) I love the scratchy parts, a little too much my momma says.. whatever that means. I love the three top perches in this order, the lower back one, the lower front one, then the topmost one. I love the lower mancat cave. And I love the low porch that's exactly right for looking out the window at the ebil squirrels. Anyway, that's my thankful Thursday, I's thankful for MY tree! 
Mine. Hear that, girls? heh heh heh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thankful Thursday Blog Hop 


8 comments:

Catscue Catmom said...

Leo, it looks like that tree and mancat cave were made specifically for you, enjoy sweet boy! Poor girls, maybe Glitter and Cashmere could use it while you are somewhere else? MOL!

pilch92 said...

It is yours, all yours :)

Eastside Cats said...

When you are there, it's a mancave...when the ladies are there, it's whatever they want to call it...that's a timeshare!

Marg said...

That sure does look like the perfect mancave. You all have a wonderful day.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You look wonderful in your tree Leo and having a mancave is super cool. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

The Island Cats said...

I hope those girls don’t try to steal your tree from you, Leo. ~Ernie

Summer said...

You ARE owning that tree, Leo!

Katie Isabella said...

Leo...tee hee tee hee...you know what I'm meowing.