Monday, December 16, 2019

Mancat Monday & Last Chance for Auction

 I'm breaking my own rule against showing anyone's face on my blog. But you see, I happen to have THE most gorgeous, handsome, amazing, wonderful great nephew*, and it's a shame if no one else can see the cutest best baby in the whole wide world*!!!

His mommy introduced him to Leo's fabulous tail the other day..
 Leo: What the fluff? Something is touching my fluff! 
Baby Aleister: (gets tickled in the face, likes it, giggles)


 Baby Aleister: (gets his fingers in the fluff, does not pull, just touches with wonder)
Leo: Holy Carp! That kid's touchin' me! He's touchin' my fabulous tailio!

 
 Baby Aleister: (loses contact, stares in amazement, thinks about putting it into his mouth because that's what he does with everything really)
Leo: If I twitch, I can swat him in the face with my tail. But then I get baby drool.. decisions decisions.. 


Baby Aleister: (is removed by his momma, enough fun for now)
 Leo: What the flip just happened? Are they teaching him to pet me or eat my floofy tail? Never really trusted TSO (The Scared One, aka Twin2) even though she's been good lately. But her ofspring.. I'ma reserve judgement for now. Cute though!



*It is the opinion of this blogger that I have THE most gorgeous, handsome, amazing, wonderful great nephew or the cutest best baby in the whole wide world, however you may believe that you have THE most gorgeous, handsome, amazing, wonderful, cutest, best baby nephew/niece/son/daughter/grandbaby/friendbaby, and that's ok. There is plenty of room in the world for all the bestest babies! And if you don't think this about yours, then I'd worry about you! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boy oh boy, friends! We're down to the wire! The Winnie's Wish Holiday Auction ends TONIGHT at Midnight EST! Have you got your bids in?  Do you still have the winning bid? Are you about to lose out on something awesome? Are you going to check out all the amazing items left in the auction??
Don't miss out! Get on over now before everything ends!

https://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/





One last look at some of the items without bids! There's lots more just waiting for you!! some with bids that you can outbid, and many many more without bids at all!


Previous compilations (some items already gone), click to enlarge:
 

8 comments:

Sandee said...

Awww, what a cute little guy who now knows what constitutes a real cat tail. Adorable.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ♥

Marg said...

It was a great auction. Good job. That is one cute little guy. Have a great day.

Brian's Home Blog said...

YOu pretty much nailed it, baby Aleister is indeed a serious cutie!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

So cute! Now that's a cat guy in the making.

pilch92 said...

The making of a cat lover :) Your great nephew is adorable.

Summer said...

It's really important to get tiny humans acclimated to kitties as early as possible!

Katie Isabella said...

I agree with Summer, Leo. The sooner the better and if Mom is always watching...then soon, love blooms between the kitty and the tiny human. I had to go thru it with James my mom's grandson, right from the git-go. He ate my food (Mom has a video of this transgression) and tried to get into my litterbox!

catladymac said...

Hopefully this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship between Aleister & Leo.