Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Sacked Out

Leo is completely worn out now that the auction is over! He really sacked out, sleeping on a grocery sack! Silly boy.

Leo: zzzzz.. What? It's warm, and crinkly.. It makes me happy.. Night night..zzzzzzzzzzz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you to everyone who participated in the Winnie's Wish Holiday Auction! It was a great success! I'll have numbers crunched soon and we will announce how much the kitties are getting (probably after Chrystal posts it first)! I really appreciate everyone for bidding and sharing and donating and really making this an awesome auction!

If you'd still like to help the kitties, they can always use donations (you'll find the link on the Daily Dose sidebar, or use the one on my sidebar and I'll make sure she gets every penny) Or you can send Wish List items! Every bit helps and is greatly appreciated!

Thank you again everyone!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://comedy-plus.com/

6 comments:

Sandee said...

I'm glad the auction was a huge success.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

I'm so glad the auction was successful. Enjoy the resting bag Leo!

pilch92 said...

You did a great job putting the auction together and raising money for Winnie's Wish. XO

Photo Cache said...

All the best for Winnie's Wish.

Emma and Buster

Summer said...

I'm glad the auction turned out so well!

Katie Isabella said...

I am so proud of all the effort you put in for these auctions. What an enormous lot of work. And the pictures, the posting...everything. We should all have a friend like you. And better still we should all BE a friend like you.