1. I look forward to seeing ____________________ at the holidays.
3. _________ always puts me in a festive mood.
4. My favorite holiday tradition is _________.
1. Leo: I look forward to seeing new nippy feathery toys at the holidays
2. Glitter: I can see that black neighbor cat outside my front window.
3. Cashmere: Sniffing ornaments on the Christmas Tree always puts me in a festive mood.
4. Mom: My favorite holiday tradition is decorating! Hope I get to this year!
We're also doing Flashback Friday with this old picture of Leo and a feather toy to go along with his fill in! Once a feather boy, always a feather boy! Bonus fangs and itty bitty toe hawks! (Can't believe how much longer and fluffier they are now!) I don't know when this is from, I found it in our blog archives, but it's old, I can tell by the Royal Footstool! (Before it got all completely worn through and now only sits upstairs to keep a ham-mick up off the floor!)
New beds and catnip toys added late last night! Oh boy, get yours while they're hot!
Don't forget, the Winnie's Wish Holiday Auction is extended to the 16th now! Here's an updated banner. Please help spread the word!!
(if they get linkys working, I'll add them)