Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Same Pose, Different Day

Glitter has some rather unique relaxing positions. This is one of her odd ones. I know you won't believe me, but these are taken on two different days.

Oh hey! I didn't lose all of my pictures after all! Some were still on the camera! (duh, where's my brain? I only delete it when it's full!)

While scrolling through to see what I had, I saw these two with other pictures of all the cats between them. I had to scrutinize them to make sure something weird didnt happen to the memory card. But the big tell is something I had to crop out because of the rest of the mess it showed. One side of the curtain is open in one, closed in the other. No way she wouldn't have moved if someone reached through that space to close the curtain! The fur ball on the post threw me.. it's the same in both pictures! Pardon me now while I find a vacuum because it's STILL there! MOL


One day
Glitter: You're interrupting my claw clinging nap.. Leo made the hole there, by the way; I'm just holding it open so you can see what a destructive boy he is!



Another day
Glitter: Who me? Just hanging around, holding the cat tree down so it doesn't get away. 


~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget about the Winnie's Wish Holiday Insta-Auction!
Some items are already gone! Don't lose yours by forgetting to check back!

https://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/

https://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

Smudge said...

Oh my heavens, Glitter, you sure are one fabulous floofy beauty!

My GBGV Life said...

You are a beautiful kitty, a bit like our kitty sis Sophie.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That's totally cute sweet Glitter!

The Island Cats said...

Hey, we see nothing wrong with that sleeping position. :)

Sandee said...

You're holding that cat tree down very nicely. Great job. You're also most beautiful.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. My best to your mom. ♥

pilch92 said...

Good job holding that tree down Glitter. :) XO

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We like both shots!

Our #1 never erases pictures from her SD cards. She says they are so cheap she just gets a new one when it's full. That means she actually has back-up of all her photos!

Purrs,
Tama and Genji

Summer said...

Glitter looks comfy to me!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

we kitties stick with poses that we are comfortable with! Love, Cody

Eastside Cats said...

Just be comfy, Glitter!

Ivan from WMD said...

Whatever works is worth repeating!