Thursday, November 21, 2019

Leo Snuggles and Update

 Leo: I know the best places to snuggle when it's cold. Right up against mommy's arm on top of her warm blanket. Of course, tucking my nose into my furs helps too.


Leo: I don't always tuck my nose in though. But when I do, you know it's cold. That's when mommy turns up the heat. I have her wrapped around my little extra toe.. heh heh


Leo update. He's doing much better, his eye is almost completely cleared up. We're working on the weight thing. I think he lost the weight because he was sick, he was a little sneezey and kitties don't like to eat when they can't smell it. I'm always trying to get more weight on him for just this reason. He's usually a lean mean snuggle machine, but this is a touch too lean.
Thank you, everyone for your suggestions in the last Leo Update, I truly appreciate it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm going to be adding some new items to the auction later today, so be on the look out!

https://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/

Winnie's Wish Holiday Auction

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 https://brianshomeblog.com/
(we couldn't get the linkys to work, but click on the banner to see the rest of the blog hop)

9 comments:

Catscue Catmom said...

Sweetie, I'm glad you are doing better and snuggling with Mom - have a wonderful day.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I am so glad you are feeling better now Leo! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Hey, there is a world-wide problem with the LinkyTools product so everyone is having problems linking up today. Sorry for the inconvenience, it should be fixed later today, they are working on it.

Eastside Cats said...

Sneezy kitties certainly don't want to eat! Glad Leo is doing well.

pilch92 said...

I am glad Leo is doing better. XO

The Island Cats said...

We’re glad Leo is feeling better. He’s got the right idea on keeping warm.

Lone Star Cats said...

I need to put on some weight too Leo. I guess we gotta eat up!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Snuggling is allus good! We like it when TBT makes a Lap, but it gets even better in bed at night. I (Iza) and Marley like to get unner the blankies. Ayla likes ta sit on top on TBT.

Summer said...

I'm so glad to hear that Leo is doing better.

Katie Isabella said...

Leo...like we meowed about...remember....and I'll be back and we will have a BIG supper, just you and me.