Thursday, November 7, 2019

Throw Back Thursday - Wild Boy

This throw back post is from 2012, before the girls joined us, and while Star was here. Leo had been here just over a year and was a young goofy boy! Link to the original Where The Wild Boy Is

~~~~~~~~~~~

Another wild play session with Leo. Different toy. This one is only good after nails have been trimmed because they stick easily in the fleece.


 
Oh boy, this is a fun toy!
 

eep, it's got my tail!
 

*chomp!*
 

This thing is always gettin' on my head!
 

Maybe I'll have better luck if I jump over to here..
 

*chomp again!*


I am so going to win!
 

I might be gettin' tired.. break time!
 

Back on the chair, I got the upper paw already!
 

Grrrrowl!
 

I AM LEO THE FIERCE!
 

Wait... now I's tangled..
 

I can get outta this!
 

What was that?
 

False alarm, back to winning!
 

I know I can do this!
 

Wut oh.. Princess Hissyface showed up... I'm done! Or she'll start thinkin' she can pounce me!


Game over, called on account of a civilian on the field!
(Star didn't wanna play, she wanted to see if there was something outside to play with through the door)

 ~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget! TOMORROW the Winnie's Wish Auction opens!!! Oh boy is it gonna be fun! Get ready to bid!!

 Auction Site: https://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/


Please feel free to share this banner! Spread the fun!

7 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

The "Wait... now I's tangled.." image just cracked me up!

Catscue Catmom said...

I love when they go goofy at playtime, cute, cute, cute!

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Sweet pics!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Leo always knows how to have a good time!

pilch92 said...

Leo is such a cutie.

Ivan from WMD said...

Very fun flashback!

Summer said...

That looks like it was a fun game while it lasted!