Monday, November 25, 2019

Mancat Monday Hope Edition

 Leo: Our daddy went away for a week a little bit ago (momma didn't share it 'cause she freaks out about burglars, blah blah blah, and she got burgled anyway, blah blah, long story, we're all fine) to 'settle a state' and he came back with this thing he called a hope chest. Our cat tree that sits in this window is out for repair so we've been stuck with stacks of boxes. Until now.


 Leo: So what do I do now? Hope I can catch the birdies and ebil squirrel that I watch out the window? Oh I hope hope hope hope one gets in so I can catch it! 


Leo: How long does it take to work? 'Cause I'm still waiting... hello hope chest, where's my birdies and squirrels?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know if everyone reads blogs over the weekend, (sometimes I dont have time) so I'm going to copy what I posted Saturday about Chrystal and the Auction.


Friends, Chrystal said that I can share with you all what she's going through. Her father is doing very poorly and she's having to spend most of her time with him and her mom. She's wearing herself out doing all she does with the kitties then rushing to her parents. She has no time on line and probably wont be blogging again this week.
She had been enjoying watching the auction but she has no time on the computer right now. She asked me to thank everyone for supporting her and the auction and even though she's not watching it every day she's very grateful for everyone helping.

If you can, please share about the Winnie's Wish Holiday Auction this week. There are lots of items to bid on and more to come!
https://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/


Share and use the banner please!

https://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Sandee said...

Awww, dad did a great job getting you a place to watch birdy TV and hiss at the evil squirrels. Well done.

We donated to Winnie's cause.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Leo. My best to your peeps. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

We got one of those hope things here too and it only works if I'm hoping for a nap!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That hope chest makes a great place to watch what is going on. Plenty of room to stretch out too.

Summer said...

I don't know how well that hope chest is working! It doesn't seem all that hopeful.

catladymac said...

We are still purraying for Chrystal and her family.

Many years ago our huMom had a hope chest, but she says by now it has turned into a "God knows when" box !

pilch92 said...

I am sorry Chrystal is having such a hard time. Thank you for the kind words you left on my blog for the loss of KaTwo. XO