Saturday, November 9, 2019

Caturday Art

I decided to use Glitters picture from earlier this week for my Caturday Art submission. I used lunapic for all of the artwork.


The first, one of my favorite effects, is Beauty



 Escher



Illusion



Nouveau



Christmas Needlepoint


And the original

It amazes me that even with a dark, blurry, cell picture, it can make such pretty art!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 The Auction for Winnie's Wish is in full swing! I sure hope you pop over and see all the goodies up for bids! I'll probably be adding new things before the weekend is over (or maybe Monday, depending on how things go) so check back often!

https://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

pilch92 said...

These are all great. I especially like the Beauty effect though.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those really are super pretty!

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

They all look good but we really love the Illusion effect!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

They are all lovely, but Illusion is my favourite.

Marg said...

We like then all.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Love these! The Christmas needlepoint is really cool.

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Wow, these are all beautiful! My mom wonders where you found the Christmas needlepoint as she loves to do that.

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs, Spike William

Cathy Keisha said...

The fotoo fails make the best art. Love all of them.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh, the Nouveau and Needlepoint were fabulous! But of course, the subject makes the picture right...

Summer said...

Wow, I love all those effects!

Katie Isabella said...

Illusion and Nouveau are my faves. The Mews are right!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Wow the Nouveau made it look like you were made of stained glass.

meowmeowmans said...

I love them all, especially the Nouveau effect. Pretty Glitter!