Saturday, November 23, 2019

Late Caturday Art

When I got Friday's picture ready I already knew I'd be using it for Caturday Art! I had to see if we could make those icky smelly dirty shoes look better! And it worked, for the most part, MOL!


My usual favorite: Beauty


Escher


 Nouveau


Surreal Painting


Christmas Needlework


Here's a fail that I thought was funny: Coloring Book. Looks like a skeleton cat with a roasted mutilated turkey, no?


And the original!




  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friends, Chrystal said that I can share with you all what she's going through. Her father is doing very poorly and she's having to spend most of her time with him and her mom. She's wearing herself out doing all she does with the kitties then rushing to her parents. She has no time on line and probably wont be blogging again this week.
She had been enjoying watching the auction but she has no time on the computer right now. She asked me to thank everyone for supporting her and the auction and even though she's not watching it every day she's very grateful for everyone helping.

If you can, please share about the Winnie's Wish Holiday Auction this week. There are lots of items to bid on and more to come!
https://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/


Share and use the banner please!

https://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

We are so sorry to hear about Chrystal's Dad. Sending lots of purrs and prayers for the whole family.

We love your artwork this week!

Summer said...

I like all these - well, except for the coloring book one, MOL! I'm very sorry to hear about Chrystal's dad.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We like all the variations but have a soft spot for the Nouveau.

We are really sorry to hear that Chrystal is going through such a tough time.

Purrs,
Tama and Genji

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Lovely art!

Sorry to hear about Crystal's dad. We will share :)

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

Lone Star Cats said...

Sending POTP to Chrystal's dad.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am very sorry to hear about Chrystal's father and send my best wishes.
Lovely effects with the art! Beauty and surreal painting are my favourites.

Katie Isabella said...

Neauveau and Beauty are my all time favorites.

I am truly sorry about Chrystals's Dad. Those are very hard times. I have shared those times with my own family.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That's terrific art but that last one was strange. Prayers to Chrystal and her Dad from all of us.

catladymac said...

Purrayers and POTP to Chrystal and her family !