Monday, November 18, 2019

Almost a Dangle

You all know that Glitter has the weirdest ways to lay, like digging her claw into the cat tree so it looks like she's hugging it, or legs jutting off the Celestial Skyway cat shelves. She's also fairly good at doing the dangle, but this one.. this one is not a dangle, not a claw dug in. I don't know what it is, so you all can decide if it needs a name and if it does, what do we call this move??

Glitter: What? This isn't odd. It's a dangle, so what if I'm touching.  


I don't know Glitter.. Dangle means hanging, and you can't hang if you touch. Of course, the bigger question is.. where are your back legs??


 Glitter: My legs are there.. goofy mom, don't you know kitties tuck? What do you think the cat loaf position is?


So you're half loafing, partly dangling and also touching? You're making my brain hurt... Bonus, toe hawks showing in the one dangled foot!

What would you call this strange configuration of kitty poses??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget about the Winnie's Wish Holiday Auction! Items were added this weekend and there are more to come!!

https://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/

Please feel free to take and share the banner!

12 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Well, I'd call this a quadruple dangle...two front legs, the noggin, and the floofy tailio!

Sandee said...

I'm not sure what you could call this, but it sure is cute and very well done. I'm with you, Glitter. You do your thing. It gives the mom blog fodder. A huge Awww.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is the Not the Elf on a Shelf pose!

Marg said...

Sure looks comfy to us. What ever makes you happy. Have a great day.

Catscue Catmom said...

'The Ragdoll'? 'The Loaf Dangle'? How about the 'Glitter'?!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Looks close enough to a dangle for me, Glitter.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

I'm just wondering how that's even comfortable? MOL

pilch92 said...

That is odd, but whatever makes her happy :)

Chirpy Cats said...

How about the loaf dangle? Whatever it is, it's very cute!

Summer said...

Glitter, maybe you just need a bigger shelf!

Katie Isabella said...

The Tangle. Dangle with toe touch. OR Tangleoaf!

pee ess: Leo, I had the best time last night. Your tail was an excellent cover keeping me warm and your nosey in my ear as I fell asleep to your purrs...O My!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Glitter, that is absolutely amazing!

Purrs,
Tama and Genji