Saturday, November 30, 2019

Caturday Art

Cashmere gets a turn at being the Caturday Art kitty!  I used her wordless wednesday picture and I think it came out really cute!


Beauty



Flame



Nouveau



 Psychedelic



Scribble



Space



And the original!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget the Winnie's Wish Holiday Auction! I havent added the new items yet, but they will be on before the weekend ends, promise! (have to take some new pictures)

https://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/
Share the banner!

12 comments:

The J-Cats said...

All the pictures are beautiful - but that's not surprising, when the subject is so beautiful!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

All of those effects are lovely. The psychedelic is my favourite.

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Those are all excellent!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

These are fabulous! I especially love Flame.

pilch92 said...

These are all great. I especially like beauty and space. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are all wonderful sweet Cashmere!

The Island Cats said...

Very pretty artwork!

Cathy Keisha said...

I like Nouveau and psychedelic, Nouveau looks a bit like stained glass.

Summer said...

These art effects are so pretty!

Smudge said...

Though they're all awesome we think psychedelic is the best one.

Katie Isabella said...

I like all of the effects!

Eastside Cats said...

Nouveau is my favorite!
Would make a terrific jigsaw puzzle, just sayin'...
;-)