Friday, December 9, 2022

Flashback Friday

I hope you enjoy today's Flashback Friday post. 
It is from October 23, 2015 and was titled:  
 
Hey Leo!

♪♫ I can't hear you.. ♪♫



Leo.. I know you can hear me..
Sorry, busy taking a bath... I'll get back to you.. maybe.. when you lose that camera..



Leo The Chinese Lion!
Rut Ro.. she used my full name.. that's trouble..  ♪What Mommy?♪



It's Friday, I wanted you to wish your friends a happy weekend.
Weekend? Yay!!! Have a good weekend everyone!!


There's my good boy! And look! A cute little happy face fang!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Guess what??
 
ONE MORE DAY FOR 

That's right, one more day to get your bids in! It ends at Midnight Saturday, EST. 
And then you know what? You wont have to listen to me harp about it any more, lol! 

Oh but I do it for a good reason! Honest I do. There are over 30 kitties in the Winnie's Wish Rescue and Sanctuary. These are kitties that have no where else to go, they, for various reason, cannot get homes. But they have a home with Chrystal in the Winnie's Wish cat house and various other areas around her kennels and office. No one is crowded, no one has to be with cats or people they don't like. 
Because of us, you and me and other donors, they have food and litter and vet care and all the things kitties need. 

That's why I go on about it; the kitties need is great, so my need to shout from the rooftops is great too. 

So for one more day! Please please pop over to the auction if you can. Make a donation if you can. Send a Wish List item if you can. And if you can't do any of that, then please, please share the auction on your blog,  facebook, instagram, twitter or whatever social media you use! Lets make this last day the biggest one yet! 



Thank you! We really do appreciate every one of you!!
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
LATE BREAKING NEWS! 
 
Details on the auction site, but the auction is still there too! Auction follows the post about the raffle.
 

~~~~~~~~~


8 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy weekend to you too, Leo!

Sandee said...

Great job, Leo. You rule and mom does what you want. As it should be.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

pilch92 said...

You are a cutie Leo. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

You look wonderful and happy Sir Leo!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Such a cutie pie!

CCL Wendy said...

Leo looks so soft and silky in these pictures. He's a very handsome boy and seems so sweet. Flashbacks are poignant but also very satisying.

meowmeowmans said...

Good job, Leo. Yeah, when The Mom uses your whole name, it's time to pay attention!

FiveSibesMom said...

Oh, what a wonderful flashback! Love the "I can't hear you...!" MOL!

Oh, my, the kitty blanket is beautiful!

Thanks for joining in our blog hop! Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season!