Saturday, December 10, 2022

Caturday Art and Last Auction Day

 I love Caturday Art! I love playing with the pictures to see what comes out good and what just looks weird. I should have saved some of the weird ones! I didn't so I hope you agree that these are good. 

I used Lunapic on Glitters Wordless Wednesday picture. 


Here's Christmas Needlework
 
 
 
Watercolor
 
 
 
Fantasy
 
 
 
Candy

 
 
And here's the original


Hope you liked them and we hope you are having a wonderful caturday!

~~~~~~~~~

Today, at midnight in fact, the Winnie's Wish Auction Ends! Get your last bids in before it's all over! 
 


~~~~~~~~

Hold your hat! Because there's something new! 
For one week only we are having a raffle for a lovely crocheted cat blanket! I think in spite of the horrible pictures I have you can still see how really special this is! 
Read the full details on the auction site!
The auction is still there after the raffle post!




Be sure to get your 'tickets' in before next Saturday!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~




6 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Your art is very pretty sweet Glitter!

pilch92 said...

Beautiful art Glitter. My favorite is the needlepoint. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

These are all lovely!

meowmeowmans said...

Oh, we love today's art, Glitter! We hope the auction was a big success. XO

The J-Cats said...

These are all beautiful - and the Original also!

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Lovely. Especially the watercolor!

We're glad you enjoy our art hop:)