Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Blanket Raffle Winner Announced!

We have a winner! Let's go to the video!
 
 

We had 22 entries for the Winnie's Wish Blanket Raffle, that makes $110 raised for Winnie's Wish! 
Yay and thank you all!

And a huge congratulations to Midori Hanus on winning it!!! As I said in the video, we'll have that sent out to you as soon as possible! 

Thank you!!


I will have auction totals soon, I hope. Still waiting on the last few stragglers to get in touch with me about their wins. 
If you think you won something and haven't heard, please check your spam folder or email me right away! anniclan AT aol.com

Thank you all, love you all! You rock at helping the kitties!!

8 comments:

Robyn said...

Yay - congrats, Midori!

Midori said...

OH MY!!!!! I was trying to start the video to find out who won and then noticed that Andrea had written more...and I am the Winner!!!! I've only won 1 raffle before today...a gift certificate to a feed store and that was over 25 years ago. (I used it to get catfood that I donated to feed a local feral cat colony.) I'm Thrilled!!! Thank you! THANK YOU!!! What a wonderful Christmas surprise!!!

pilch92 said...

Congrats to the lucky winner That is a beautiful blanket XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hooray for the winner, a cool win fur sure!

meowmeowmans said...

Hooray for Midori! And hooray for Winnie's Wish, and all you do for them, Andrea!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We add our congratulations to Midori!

Zoolatry said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours ... and tho we didn't take part, we thank you and give you "paws up" for your support of Winnie's Wish.

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Meowy Catmas sweeties, we hope your day is EPIC! Sending oodles of festive joy and cheer!