Saturday, December 17, 2022

Raffle Extension

 Oh my gosh, what a week! I announced the Raffle a week ago and haven't posted since? How does that happen? 

Well for one, we had internet issues for a few days. Someone took out a transformer down the street from us and they took their sweet time fixing it. Ok, that's unfair because they were out there right away, it just took them way way way longer than expected. And when it did come back, it was spotty at best. 

Right while I was trying to finish up the auction and start the raffle! 
 
Even with that, I can't believe it's been a whole week! I don't even have a picture for caturday art! 
 
So I hope this doesn't seem unfair to those who have got their tickets to the raffle already, but I think I need to extend it until Tuesday to make up for the missing time.
 
 Please, please, share the raffle banners below. And Please join in! There's still time to get your hands on this wonderful kitty-ful blanket! 

Every bit of it, every single ticket, goes to help the kitties of Winnie's Wish! 

Full details on the Winnie's Wish Auction Site.
 
 


Thank you!! And again, I'm sorry for the delay and the non-posting!

No comments: