Saturday, December 3, 2022

Caturday Art with Glitter

 I took Glitters Almost a Selfie picture and had some fun in lunapic, hope you like it!


This is Beauty



Christmas Needlework



Landscape



Nouveau



Pen



And the original


I always like the Christmas needlework one this time of year, but Beauty is so pretty! I guess I like them all because Glitter is just such a lovely girl, even if she does tend to look irritated even when she isn't I swear she doesn't look that way in person, only on camera, lol! 

~~~~~~~~

So the Auction has just one week left! 

Have you popped over to the Winnie's Wish Holiday Auction yet? I have nearly everything up now but I'm hoping to finish up a few more toy sets this weekend, then it will all be up! 
Would you please share this final week? It would be so awesome if every item got a bid! Remember every bit helps the kitties of Winnie's Wish stay fed and littered and vetted and to just live a comfortable life! 
Link to share!  https://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/
Banners to share!




Here's a quick teaser at something new coming, a raffle! 
 

~~~~~~~~~~



12 comments:

How to spoil your cat said...

In Nouveau, I can't really tell where the cat ends, or starts.

And the raffle, can't tell if it's a cats sweater or carpet.

Gave me an idea about wallpapers with cats pictures, a calender with cats pictures, cats magnets on the refrigerator, etc.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

All lovely but Landscape is my favourite.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

The first one with the pink and light green is reeeeely pretty! And the one that looks like stained glass is pretty cool too. Love all these options. Oh off we go to find Lunapic for Moms phone.

CCL Wendy said...

Wow, these effects are quite unique, to me anyway. I adore the needlework effect, and it's purrfect for Christmas as well. Glitter shines even in black and white. Very pretty kitty.

pilch92 said...

These are all beautiful. I like the stained glass look best. I love your Christmas background. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

Sweet Glitter, you are absolutely beautiful and so artsy!

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Beautiful photo. We like Landscape the best!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

That is the cutest original photo, and I love them all too, especially Christmas needlework!

meowmeowmans said...

Glitter, you sure do take a pretty picture, and we love the artistic treatments, too. XO

Katie Isabella said...

Leo, I'm yours! Come on over!

The J-Cats said...

We love all of these and can't choose a favourite. Sometimes We prefurr one, sometimes another.

Cathy Keisha said...

She is a beauty with any filter. Hope I can win something else especially the one I bid on to gift my next door neighbor.