Sunday, May 23, 2021

Sunday Selfie with Cashmere

 How is it possible that sometimes I forget just how pretty Cashmere is? She posed beautifully for her selfie this week and I think she's swoon-worthy, so watch out mancats out there! 

Cashmere: Let me mesmerize you with my two tone green eyes and blow kisses with my little puckered grey lipstick, and if that's not enough, there's a marking on my forehead so you know just where to kiss me!

~~~~~~~~

Please don't forget about Chrystal's Birthday Package Party! It's so close to the end of the month, but we can start sending stuff now! Let's make sure she's got lots of packages for the Wishers by the time her birthday arrives! 

Details can be found on THIS POST, but basically lets use the Winnie's Wish Wish List and send packages, or use the donate button on her blog, Daily Dose of Dogs AKA Cats With Your Coffee, or use the donate button on my sidebar and I will pool all the money sent here to get a large package from the wish list sent to her! 

Feel free to use the banners!


~~~~~~~~~~



9 comments:

Dash Kitten Crew said...

Your girl surely is a beauty. We send her our best smooches.

Summer said...

Cashmere is totally a beauty!

The Island Cats said...

You are gorgeous, Cashmere!

meowmeowmans said...

Beautiful! Great selfie, Cashmere!

Catscue said...

Extraordinary beauty Cashmere, let the swooning begin!

pilch92 said...

Such a beauty. XO

Timmy Tomcat said...

Cashmere you are so beautiful. We will post too and give a little present so hope it helps. Purrs friends

Brian's Home Blog said...

That's sure a nice selfie beautiful Cashmere!

Marvelous Marv said...

Cashmere! You are such a beautiful cat!