Sunday, May 30, 2021

Overly Late Caturday Art

 Ok, so I'm a day late... I kept thinking all day that I better get this done or I'd never get it posted on Caturday, and.. well you see how well that turned out. I still wanted to do it because I wanted to play with Cashmere's pretty picture from last Sunday's selfie. I used lunapic and had fun with it! 

 

Beauty

 

 

Dreaming

 

 

Floating



Kandinsky



Landscape



Nouveau



Sketch



And the original


~~~~~~

Just a few more days until I stop talking about the Chrystal's Birthday Package Party! Still time to get in on the fun!


I'm hoping that together we can make this a birthday to remember by supplying the Winnie's Wishers with so many packages and donations that she doesn't have to worry about where the next week's litter and food and oh so many other things is going to come from. Every bit helps! Like I said, even $5 helps, it's like ten cans of food, and when you combine it with other $5 donations it can really add up! 

You can see THIS POST for all the details but basically there are three ways to help:Donate on the sidebar of her Daily Dost Blog, Use the Amazon Wish List, Or use the donate button here on my blog and I will combine your donation with other donations to make a big order on amazon. I will be sending my Wish List order after the 1st to make sure I've given anyone who wants to give this way the chance to do so by the end of the month, which is Monday. :) 

(whenever possible, use the 'send to a friend' option on paypal because then they don't take any fees out and more pennies and dollars go to the kitties, if that doesn't work when using the donate button (havent tested it) then feel free to send to me using my email anniclan AT aol DOT com, thank you!)

Please share the last few days of our Package Party! And a huge thank you to those who already have!

~~~~~~~~




14 comments:

The J-Cats said...

Late, maybe - but well worth waiting for!

Katie Isabella said...

Beautiful photos artified of gorgeous Cashmere.

The Island Cats said...

All the different effects are wonderful. Though you have a beautiful subject.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Your art is so darn pretty!

Kitties Blue said...

It’s hard to improve on purrfection, but the Dreaming and Beauty effects really accentuated Cashmere’s beauty. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer & Kizmet

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, Cashmere, the artwork from your beautiful photo turned out great!

Catscue said...

Cashmere, you are one gorgeous cat in all of those works of art!

pilch92 said...

These are all beautiful. Noveau is my favorite. XO

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Beautiful!

We like Landscape best.

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Gorgeous arty effect, mew look EPIC!!!! XX

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

All of the art is lovely. Beauty and Landscape are my favourites.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Maybe a day late but definitely worth the wait. Beautiful Cashmere is a real work of art in each

Summer said...

So much lovely art of a pretty girl!

Cathy Keisha said...

Beauty is beautiful and my all-time fave filter is landscape. Cool art.