Thursday, April 1, 2021

Throwback Thankful Thursday

 This is from March 1st 2018 and it still makes me laugh. Those girls and their grass obsession..
 
~~~~~~~

This Thankful Thursday the girls are thankful for grass! Cat grass, sheesh, what were you thinking? Leo can take it or leave it, and mostly leaves it, but to the girls, seeing a new pot of cat grass is time to celebrate! And by celebrate, I mean eat.


Love this first picture because it shows off Cashmere's floofy pantaloons! (that's just a part in her fur, she's too fluffy for you to see what you think you're seeing!)
Cashmere: A new pot? Ooo fresh! *munch*



Um, girls, I can't see your pretty faces. Turn around?
Glitter: Oh my cod, it IS fresh! *chomp*
Cashmere: I was here first..


There's Cashmere's face! ..with her tongue out.. Glitter, aren't you going to show your face?
Glitter: You lick that half, I get this half.
Cashmere: Half? We'll see..



Hello? Girls? Are you hearing me? Show me your face Glitter!
Glitter: Do you hear something?
Cashmere: Can't hear, eating.



There's your face, Glitter! Hmm, that's some look..
Glitter: This is so good I think I'm going into a grass-trance..
Cashmere: Trance your behind somewhere else then, please. Your big head is hiding too much of my grass.
Glitter: I got my side, you got yours, stop complaining.
Cashmere: My "side"? All sides are my side of the grass!*



Stop fighting over the grass, girls, you're going to...
Glitter: Daddy! Cashmere knocked over the grass again! Come stand it up again!
Cashmere: I can still eat it on it's side.. Almost easier, like when humans eat that yellow stuff on a cob.



Cashmere got a little grass-drunk and took a break. Glitter has no 'full' meter when there's fresh grass. Right Glitter? Glitter? Hello? Still can't hear me with your face in the grass, huh?
Glitter: Doggone daddy.. wont stand it up again. Not my fault he got one that wasn't weighted. Hmm, it is easy to eat like this. Cashmere has the right idea sometimes!



Glitter actually stood it back up all by herself at one point, but I had already put the camera away.. She knocked it back over again.

~~~~~~~~~~
 
Unfortunately we don't do cat grass much anymore. We discovered a correlation between cat grass days and sloppy litter box duty and klingons.. Either they eat too much at one sitting or it just doesnt agree with their digestion. 
 
~~~~~~~~ 

Two more days to get your raffle 'tickets' for the Winnie's Wish Fancy Crocheted Velvet Sofa! Including today of course. It ends Friday at midnight EDT! Winner drawn Saturday so be sure to get in on it before time runs out!! 

Please share about it, help support the Wishers by spreading the word! 
 


~~~~~~~~~
 
Thankful Thursday Blog Hop


15 comments:

My GBGV Life said...

Our cat bro Bert is a huge nip head. Mom grew grass for him once but he ripped it all out and ate it, made a huge mess, so she sticks to just buying him nip these days.

The Island Cats said...

I don't get grass anymore either because it usually ends up making a big mess. ~Ernie

Brian's Home Blog said...

That really is some serious munching fun gang! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

pilch92 said...

Love those pantaloons. You ladies do like your grass. No one here gets that excited about it, but Angel Phoebe used to. XO

Eastside Cats said...

As much as the cats like to chomp grass, I prefer not to clean up when the grass makes it back out again!
Such floofiness!

Kathe W. said...

woo hoo! Dig in kitties! Such gorgeous cats- I'll have to try that grass for our Lucy! Cheers!

Catscue said...

Look at those floofy salad eating kitties! Too, too cute!

Katie Isabella said...

Girls, mom hasn't bought me any because Angel Admiral ate it and brought t back again on the carpet...over and over.

Sandee said...

Cats are supposed to knock things over. I see all is well at your house.

Have a purrfect Thankful Thursday. ♥

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Those pantaloons are absolutely amazing!

Purrs,
Tama and Benny

My Tata's Cottage said...

They are healthy eating felines. They sure were enjoying it. I am happy I stopped by. Catching up seems to be my middle name these days.

Timmy Tomcat said...

We sure loved seeing that funny flashback of the ladies of the house. They sure love that grass! We are all set for the raffle and hope we win!

Marvelous Marv said...

We LOVE our cat grass. The outside grass is starting to get green, but we really want Mom to grow us one more inside pot! We are so glad to see you guys enjoying yours! We hope you all have a marvellously happy day!

Summer said...

I'm with Leo - I'm not a cat grass fan! The cat grass from my Easter basket is going to a friend's cat.

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, that's some serious floofage going on, and that grass sure looks good! :)

We hope the raffle is going well!A