Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Our Tenth Blogoversary!

 Just realized that today is my blogoversary! Oh my gosh! Ten years of posting about my kitties! 

Since I'm not prepared for anything... long week, many unexpected things happening... I am going to post my first blogoversary post! 

 

 

IT'S MY BLOGOVERSARY!

Can you believe it?? One year ago I wrote my first ever blog about how I'd just adopted Leo the Chinese Lion from Chrystal! I can't believe it!

I had never thought about blogging, ever! Even though I loved loved loved reading kitty blogs every day. But when people on Chrystal's blog found out that I was adopting him, they kept saying I should blog so they could keep track of Leo. I was surprised really, then intrigued, then I said, what the heck, I'll try it!

Then I met so many wonderful people! And I found so many more blogs! It was like, wow, there's a whole bunch of other people out there as crazy about cats as I am! Cool! So I was hooked! Now I can't imagine not blogging and I have all of you to thank for it!

I know I recently shared in two separate posts about how I got Leo, first for the share your kitten pictures day and then for Leo's gotcha day. And before that, his birthday. So I'm not going to go into that again. You're welcome to scroll through my archives if you want to read about that, especially that first week or so of posts last year.

Right now, I just wanna celebrate!


Come on and celebrate with us!






One way I'm gonna celebrate is by buying Chrystal's book! Please please scroll down and read about it in yesterday's post! And click over to her blog, Daily Dose, and read about it there too! She does so much for hurting and feral and abandoned animals, and by buying her book, you can help her help them.




I still feel so blessed to have been able to do this and to meet so many other people crazy for kitties! I know it's been a rough year for posting.. and visiting... but I still love each and every one of you! And your humans too! 
Oh, and Chrystal's book is still available, just look on her sidebar for a link to buy it! Leo's family's rescue story is in it!! As well as many many other wonderful stories of saving and helping cats and dogs! A good read!
 
Of course, I need to upgrade the balloons.. ;)
 
 Amazon.com: Rose Gold Number 10 Balloons,10 Year Old Birthday Party  Decorations Balloon,Large Foil Mylar Digital Balloons and Decorated Latex  Balloons,Suitable for Anniversary, Engagement, Wedding Party Balloon S:  Toys & Games



13 comments:

Catscue said...

Happy 10th Blogoversary!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy blogoversary!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Happy blogoversary! Wishing you many more!

pilch92 said...

Happy Blogoversary!!! XO

Eastside Cats said...

Happy 10th Blogoversary!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Very cool, Happy 10th Blogoversary from all of us!

catladymac said...

Happy Blogoversary - and many more !

The Island Cats said...

Happy Blogoversary!

meowmeowmans said...

So awesome! We are glad you are still blogging, and glad you are our friends! :)

Happy Blogoversary!

Marvelous Marv said...

Gosh! 10 years! It seems like we have known you forever but then again, it seems like yesterday when we first read your blog! We all (and Angel Nellie Bellie) shall sing you the song!
¸¸.•*♫♫♫ Happy Blogoversary to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy  Blogoversary to yoooooooouuuuuuu ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy  Blogoversary deeeeeeeeear Leo, Cashmere and Glitter ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy  Blogoversary to you ♥♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥

Summer said...

Happy blogoversary! What an awesome milestone!

Katie Isabella said...

Happy BLogaversary, each of you. Furred and human. XX

Timmy Tomcat said...

Happy Blogoversary. What a great time we have all had visiting thanks so much for sharing all your wonderful posts. We have a copy of the book. Its great