Thursday, November 10, 2022

The Many Faces of Cashmere

 If you have cats, you know how this is going to end after the first picture. 

Cashmere: Yes, I see you over there looking at me, calling me. Don't I look impressed?



 
I will ignore you now. You do not exist. 



Hey! You stopped trying to get my attention and started working? I don't think so! Pay attention to ME!
 
 
 
 
I don't care if you do 'have to get this done' I'm not leaving! I will rub on this laptop and shove it with my chin until you stop and give me allllll the attention! *rub rub rub nudge nudge nudge rub rub rub* Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Seriously not stopping.



And scene. Ok, who got it right? 

See, I knew you were smart cat people! 

~~~~~~~

So the Winnie's Wish Holiday Auction started. Lots of good things up for bid! Please stop by, and please tell your friends! Share the badges if you can. 

Every bid helps the kitties of Winnie's Wish cat rescue and sanctuary, so please, bid early and bid often! 




See you there! Thank you!

6 comments:

pilch92 said...

Cashmere is beautiful. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

That's the way it goes!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Scritches and kisses is what we all need. And attention to get more food. hee hee.

Sandee said...

They don't care what humans want, only what they want. Adorable.

Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh yea, when the kitties have to work we do it on our own terms! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Marvelous Marv said...

Cashmere, we have that play in our game book too! It ALWAYS works! You look marvelous darling! We are going to go and check out the auction and keep on being awesome! Purrs Marv