Sunday, November 27, 2022

Almost a Sunday Selfie

 Glitter! It's time for your Sunday Selfie!


Glitter: Hang on, hang on, I'm not ready yet! 


Gonna run out of time..



Glitter: If you had this much fur, your baffs would take forever too.. I'll be there when I get there. 


Oops, too late, time to post! Maybe next time. 


~~~~~~

I'm running late too, but I blame the fact that I just added a whole bunch of new items to the 
Be sure to get your bids in because every bit goes to the kitties of Winnie's Wish, and they do need it, trust me. 32 kitties go through a lot of food and a lot of litter and a lot of vet bills and meds and well, you get the idea. 
Please help if you can, there are many ways to help: 
        Bid on the auction
        Use the donate button on the Winnie's Wish Blog site side bar
        Use their Amazon Wish List and send something they need
        Share the auction on your social media and any pet based groups you belong to
        Share the banners below on your own blog with the link to the auction 
                    https://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/



~~~~~~



12 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look cute taking your bath, Glitter.

meowmeowmans said...

It's bathing selfie, Glitter. Right? :)

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That's still a pretty cute selfie, Glitter!

Purrs,
The Chans

pilch92 said...

Very cute selfie. XO

BellaDharma an BellaSita Mum said...

Mew mew mew Glitter yore sittin Selfie iss so cute!!! You look furabuluss!
**purrss** BellaDharma an ((hugss)) BellaSita Mum

M Dawson said...

A selfie is a selfie. That's what matters!

The J-Cats said...

Well, it IS a photo of yourSELF, Glitter - and it does show your glorious floofiness. But you're right, one's Humans should learn to wait until One is ready, and propurrly posed!

M Dawson said...

I have scheduled Winnie's Wish promotions through my Twitter account using a bitly https://bit.ly/WinniesWish_2022 I hope it will be useful as I can't bid (being in New Zealand).

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

MOL too cute!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Looks terrific to us sweet Glitter!

The Island Cats said...

Well, I think you look great, Glitter. ~Ernie

Katie Isabella said...

Glitter you and me...we are just alike!