Monday, May 23, 2022

Glitter Questions

 
Glitter: What shoe?
 
 
 
Glitter: Why does everyone keep asking me about daddy's shoe?


Silly girl, her fur almost completely covers that shoe! And she does not give it up easily, even if it IS the only shoe daddy can wear right now. (still has the boot on the other foot)


~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a couple of questions of my own, if you would indulge me please? 
I'm always thinking about ways to fundraise for Winnie's Wish (I know, you're shocked!) And a new idea is a Winnie's Wish car window cling or bumper sticker type thing. Or a Tshirt. 
Would anyone be interested in either or both or neither? Would you, or do you, wear tshirts or display things with a shelter name on it? 
Or would you prefer a cute cat shirt/car thing that has Winnie's Wish small so it's more cats, less branding the shelter?
Right now my design is several cats cavorting around and with the Winnie's Wish words. But I can start over. IF anyone thinks they'd get one to support Winnie's Wish. 
 
 
 
 
And While we're thinking about Winnie's Wish and Chrystal! 
 
Chrystal's Birthday is May 30th! 
What do you say we start another Birthday Package Party?! 
 


Use the Amazon Wish List and send something for her Birthday! 
Or use the donate button on my blog and I will make one big purchase with everyone's bits. 
OR use the donate button on Chrystal's blog and send money directly to her for Winnie's Wish.
 
Whatever way you can, if you can, please help out Winnie's Wish and make Chrystal's Birthday wonderful! 
 
 
PS: Please please do answer the questions about shirts or car window clings/bumper stickers! I don't want to make them if they wouldn't be used! Would your decision be based on the design? If so, next time I'll have a mock up what I'm thinking about to show you.

7 comments:

Sandee said...

Cute and as long as they don't do anything naughty in dads shoe then all is well.

I don't put thing on my car and no shirts for me. That doesn't mean others would not want them.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ♥

pilch92 said...

Such a beauty. You are so kind to come up with ways to help Winnie's Wish. I don't wear t-shirts, but I am open to your other ideas.

JuneC said...

I do not put anything on my cars but I am a fan of t-shirts. I particularly like the v-neck unisex loose fitting ones. Would love to see your design ideas when they are ready.

Katie Isabella said...

I don't put things on the car but the kid's college logos. I am open to shirts. Love the auctionds but I am certain they are a LOT of work.

Leo...you (always) have an open invitation to come straight over any time and enjoy my sunpuddles with me, and you bring treats..I'll give us some bone broth. Whattya say? Cuddles after?

meowmeowmans said...

Um, we don't see any shoe, Glitter. Just saying. ;-)

We probably would not personally buy a t-shirt or anything to put on our cars, but we think other might! We love how you are so creative about raising funds for Winnie's Wish.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

She is just keeping the shoe warm!

A bumper sticker, as long as it wasn't too big, would be nice, plus easy to ship aytwhere!

Purrs,
Tama and Benny

Summer said...

It's hard to give up a good shoe!