Sunday, November 7, 2021

Leo's Selfie Sunday

 

Leo: Oh hi! Nice to see you all again! 


~~~~~~~

We HAVE missed all of you! But things are looking up for us. I spent last week in the hospital and came home feeling better than I have in ages! I really think everything is going to start going better now! Thank you all for your patience while we neglect our blog and commenting on yours! We are getting back to that now as soon as possible, promise. 

And speaking of getting better, I am so happy to report that everything is coming together for the next auction! It will start mid November (after the Love and Hisses fostering home's finishes, check it out HERE, great stuff!) and will have lots of great things, heavy on beds and toys! Hope to see you then!

~~~~~~~~~~~



10 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is good news. I hope you continue to improve.

Marvelous Marv said...

Leo! We are so glad you are feeling better! And we can't wait for the next auction!
We hope you all have a marvellously happy (and healthy) week!

pilch92 said...

I am glad you are feeling better. I Look forward to the auction. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

Leo, that's a fabulous selfie! I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better, you sure do deserve it!

meowmeowmans said...

Leo, you sure are handsome, and that is a nice selfie. We are glad you are feeling better, and yay for the auction coming together!

The Island Cats said...

Oh Leo! How handsome you are! And I’m glad your mom is feeling better now.

Summer said...

I'm glad things are finally looking up.

Katie Isabella said...

HI Handsome. I'll be waiting for you.

Kitties Blue said...

We had forgotten how much Leo looks like our now angel, Giulietta. Brought Mom to tears. The only difference is Leo's absence of an eye freckle. We are delighted to have you on the hop and to know you are feeling well. Hope you stay that way. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, angel Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer & Kizmet

Dash Kitten Crew said...

You are a good looking kitty that's for sure. We are glad your mum feels better.