Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Snuggles and Announcement

 Did I tell you all that since I've been home from the hospital that the kitties have been all over me? Sharing space like never before. And I got proof! This picture is them laying across me, and please note my crochet hook and project on the other side/under Leo where I can't get to it... They don't want me to do anything but hold them! 
 
Leo: I'm doing the superman zoom pose.
Cashmere: I'm doing the running-dream pose. 
 
 
Yup, snuggled up tight against each other. And Cashmere will still hiss at him occasionally when she thinks it's her time to sit with me. She doesn't like sharing normally. I'm loving this! Except for the obvious can't-get-nothing-done aspect..
 
 
I have been working on something though! Let me share it by giving you a hint... Ready to see your mail look like this:
 

As I understand it, kitties know when they've received a package from me that has the good stuff in it and some packages have been attacked! 
 
And why? Because of the nip toys! And where do you get them? On the Winnie's Wish Holiday Auction that's set to start on Friday, November 19th! There are nippy toys aplenty ready to go on the auction block, along with all kinds of beds and other fun stuff! 
 
 
Get your banners here and please share them for the start of the auction This Friday! 



The first batch of items goes up Friday, but more will be added as the auction goes on! 
 
Remember every dollar, every bid, helps the kitties of Winnie's Wish Cat Rescue and Sanctuary!
Thank you!!

 

8 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

I will be looking at the auction every single day!

Catscue said...

You two are fun little nappers! I love that box, even my bad old kitties haven't done that (yet) - MOL!

Robyn said...

Can't wait!!!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Love those snuggle kitties! We'll look for the auction too!

The Island Cats said...

They want to make sure you don’t leave again.

pilch92 said...

Such sweet kitties. I look forward to the auction. XO

Summer said...

That must be some good nip!

meowmeowmans said...

Your sweet kitties sure are great recovery nurses. Looking forward to the auction! Hugs!