Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Grass Girls

We FINALLY have spring like weather around here! The windows are open, the sun is shining and the cat grass is growing!

Boy does that make the kitties happy!

Cashmere: Um, you may not want to watch this..
Glitter: For what I'm about to do, I apologize.
 
 

Cashmere: *chompchompsnarflechomp!*
Glitter: *gobblemunchslurpchewchomp* Urp..
Cashmere: They're not watching, are they? I hope they aren't watching..
Glitter: Avert your eyes internets!
Both: *munchmunchchompcrunch*



Well... I think they have that covered. Shall we move on?



My dear friends, I have an idea. If you know me, you probably think that my idea has something to do with Winnie's Wish. And you'd be right!

Chrystal, the Winnie's Wish/Daily Dose lady, is on her one and only vacation time off of the year. The entire rest of the year she devotes to Winnie's Wish and her host of rescued family members as well as helping out at the shelter her daughters work at. She's one busy woman is what I'm saying and she is busy about helping animals!

My idea is this: Lets  help her help animals! We could ensure that when she gets back that she has a whole bunch of boxes of supplies! She has a Wish List set up on Amazon, it's so easy to use! You see what she needs and pick the ones you want to send and boom, it's delivered to her!

OR, instead of items, you could make a donation that she can use to get those items! Trust me when I say that every penny helps! There is a donate button on her sidebar for just this purpose.

Now, if you want to send food or litter or whathaveyou but don't use Amazon, you can feel free to send the money to me and I will make the amazon purchase. I have prime so no shipping, yay! Just use the red donate button on MY sidebar and I will send the package in your name.


Here's another little nudge ;)  Chrystal's birthday is somewhere at the end of her vacation! We could make it a really awesome birthday by filling her house with packages and love and thanks for helping all the kitties!

Thanks for listening! Remember, every little bit helps!

9 comments:

Random Felines said...

mmmm.....grass

hope your mom's ears weren't ringing - we were just thinking about her the other day and hoping everything was OK

Brian's Home Blog said...

That looks yummy! I've never had any luck with the wish list thing, it keeps wanting to ship the stuff to me.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

hay ewe gorgeouz galz....we got a tub oh grazz growin rite now.....well, itz tryin any way....N what an awesum eye dea ta help out winnie's wish like that ☺☺☺♥♥♥

The Island Cats said...

We can't have grass around here because some cat (Wally!) likes to pull it out of the container and make a big mess.

pilch92 said...

Such lucky kitties. :)

Lone Star Cats said...

Enjoy da spring weather!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Actally, we suspect its what happens AFTER we eat grass that Beins dont want ta see... MOL!

Savannah's Paw Tracks said...

I have never ever had a taste for grass of even house plants or flowers. Now The Kid Sage, she chows on any flower Mom L brings home so we don't have flower around so much anymore.

I would like to help Chrystal but now that Mom L is helping feed a colony of about 22 cats near us, we are pretty tight. Wishing Chrystal a happy birthday.

LP said...


We don't eat grass here anymore because it makes our tummies upset!
But we are happy to see you all enjoying it :)


the critters in the cottage xo