Friday, June 24, 2016

More to the Story

I had planned on posting about something very cute, but time was not on my side. So what I'm going to do is post a teaser! hee hee

Glitter: I think I can I think I can...
 
 
 
There is more going on in this picture than meets the eye! Something that should be there, but isn't. And something that is just out of sight. Oh boy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later today (Friday) I will be posting more items on the Insta-Auction!
EDIT: Posted more!

https://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

What is it Floofy Girl???

pilch92 said...

That is such a cute photo.

Mr Puddy said...

Ready for cuddle ?
Sooo Cute
xox


My new blog address : http://mrpuddy9.blogspot.com 

Furries said...

I want to be curious, but they say "curiosity kills the cat". Hopefully you won't keep everyone in suspense for too long.

Summer said...

She looks like a meerkitty!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We suspect a jumping effort is coming!

Noodle Cat said...

You're such a cutie!
Have a super Sunday...

Noodle and crew