Monday, June 27, 2016

Butterfly Naps

I know, I know. You were expecting me to post the whole story about the teaser I put up on Friday. That's gonna have to wait because I totally forgot and I already got pictures together for today, sorry!


This butterfly blanket used to be Star's favorite blanket. We kept it out all year just for her. Lately its been a bench cover, making it into a cave that these three love. Then it got tossed in a chair.
Which is where Cashmere found it and decided it was the best nap spot ever!

Cashmere: Please note that I have assumed the exact same shape as the blanket, which is roughly the same shape as these United States of America! Which means you blew it, mom, you could have saved these pictures for Independence Day! Ha!
 
 

Cashmere: And now I'm done talking. It's time for my nap, so if you'd be so kind as to turn off the lights on your way out, mom.. Night night
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
I know a lot of people were at Blogpaws and Catcon LA this past weekend, so you may not know that there are several new items up on the Winnie's Wish Insta-Auction!
 
https://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/
 
Every bid helps the kitties of Winnie's Wish! So please, bid early and bid often!

8 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Cashmere, you look so comfy!

The Swiss Cats said...

That butterfly blanket looks very comfy. Purrs

Rachel said...

Looks like a great nap!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

now that looks comfortable.

Summer said...

Sounds like that blanket is a winner in the eyes of all the kitties!

The Island Cats said...

You have become one with that blanket, Cashmere.

Photo Cache said...

You look extra comfortable there.

Emma and Buster

Katie and The Katz said...

one could say thats you ams napping on tops of the worlds... mol
-Katie Kitty Too.