Monday, December 3, 2012

TLO Has Left The Building

First off, I want to thank everyone for their support and for putting up with my weekend rant. I know I shouldn't have said it, but doggone it, I was irked. And it looks like I wasn't the only one, so thank you all again.


I'm behind. Way behind on everything! I'm late (for me) posting today. I haven't been able to visit and comment on everyone. It's not just my back. I'm also making ornaments and toys for the fundraiser! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE making them! But they do take time, so if you haven't seen me comment, that's why. But I am reading when I can!
Still plenty of time to get your own ornaments or toys! The Fundraiser page is here!



I found a few more pictures of Twin 1's (the Loud One or TLO) packing efforts and what the cat's thought of it. She's gone and after a two day bus ride, is in Wyoming for the winter season. She's working at a really nice resort, and she won't be home for Christmas, the stinker. But she loves the job, so we can't begrudge her. Much..

Leo inspected her carry on!

Hey, what's all this stuff? Is this a bag I can sleep in?
 
 

I can't read, but I think this paper says that this bag belongs to Leo. Yes, I'm sure it does. Right?
 
 

There's lots of stuff in here, how can I sleep in it if there's so much in it?
 
 

Please empty the bag so I can use it. No, I don't think TLO wants to take my bag with her. She can have the junk inside it though..
 
 
 
 Star found a bag in a box in another box! Kitty Nirvana!
This bag has much going for it, aside from the double boxiness, it smells wonderfully like TLO's hair! What's that, mom? She spilled her hair stuff in here before? Well, it's not goopy now, so it makes a great bed for me. I have the intoxicating scent of her hair but don't have to hear her being loud. Perfect!
 
 
 
Even if the kitties don't, I know I will miss her! Even if she is loud.. hee hee!

23 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

Leo, we hope the small lasts until TLO returns!

Fuzzy Tales said...

I wouldn't worry about the commenting. After a few years in the CB most of us begin to realize we can't keep up on a *good* day. LOL.

Best of luck to TLO!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Sounds like TLO found a job she loves and that is really great!
Those ornaments are really lovely but remember to take care of your back while you play Santa's elf! :)

Colehaus Cats said...

Sending healing purrs for all things that ache. Love reference to the bag being yours, Leo. If we squint real hard, we see that the name on it says it's all yours! Purrs...

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

A BAG in a BOX in a BOX? THUD...

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We didn't know about the anonymous comments and went back to see what it was all about. We can see why you were so angry. We don't want people speaking for us either. If we want to donate to someone we will, if we don't, we won't. It's as simple as that. We don't allow anonymous comments. If someone wants to say something nasty they should be big enough to put their name to it or shut up. When we first started reading we thought it was about the blogger causing trouble on the CB also trying to say she is speaking for all of us.
Anyway enough of that. That is a lovely bag and we think you are right, we can see your name on the paper.

Pretinha said...

Great beds to make a nap.

Katie Isabella said...

LEO! That is your bag and if it isn't, come here..mommy has one for you.

Cathy Keisha said...

Looks like you found the perfect bag after all.

A Tonl said...

Leo, you're TOO funny! Boxes DO rool though. We always grab'em when they come into the house!

Clooney said...

Hello Leo and Star, you two are looking mighty fine! Nice find on the bag there Leo. Your Christmas blog header is wonderful, we really like it. Huge purrs to the Mom for her back to be feeling better again. Have a great week kitties.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Well of course that bag is yours!!!

Fur Everywhere said...

Don't worry about being late with posts. We all know life gets busy, chaotic, and overwhelming sometimes. Take your time, and we'll always come visit you when you has stuffs up! :)

Poor Leo didn't get to sleep in the bag.... Bags and boxes are lots of fun for the babies! :)

We hope you are all well.

By the way, how long does the fundraiser last? We don't get paid until the middle of the month again, and would like to get one then if we still can! <3

Cats Herd You said...

Leo, that's an awesome sleeping place. Boxes and bags are the best, especially when the belong to occasional visitors. Especially when those visitors don't like having cat hair on their stuff!

Sparkle said...

TLO should have just taken her stuff and left that awesome bag!

Gigi said...

TLO should totally have left those bags for Leo and Star and just used brown paper grocery bags for her stuff, ha ha ha!

You are officially pardoned for lack of commenting since you are making all those fantastic ornaments!!! Like the ones *we* ordered, hahaha ;-)

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Leo and Star,
Who can resist bags in boxes? Or boxes with bags?
Oohh....we are spared the agony of reading anynomous comments because my Mama blocks them. There are some nasty ones around, if they were bugs, we'll squish them flat!
You are doing a good job fundraising, it's not easy to do good but the emotional reward is worth it. purrrr...meow!

Kwee Cats and Art said...

We sorry you hurt your back. We know that can be a lot of pain. Hey, packing is fun, so are bags. We love to climb into Mumsy all the time and push her stuff out. We don't know about what happened with the mean comments and the anonymous person. Mumsy says if you gonna say something, put your name to it. If you can't, you don't need to say it. We just like visiting friends and having them visit us - support each other in love and friendship. Everyone does as they can and just be yourself is how we feel. So, we gonna send you extra hugs and kitty kisses on account of it sounds like you could sure use them.
Has a happy =^~^=

Dma said...

leo should get a job inspecting bags. he looks like he's an expert.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

you didn't do anything wrong. If someone doesn't have the gonads to stand behind their rude comments by identifying themselves they sure deserved it! Hell I ranted about awards a few weeks ago...we are entitled to voice what is bugging us!

Marg said...

Like I said, that person that is complaining about the giveaways etc, does NOT like animals so we don't want them around anyway.Not to worry about commenting. We understand busy, believe me.Take care.

Mr. Black said...

Oh, I just LOVE the bag in a box in another box. Layers of cave-like coziness!

Anonymous said...

hey guys, just think how much fun you will have when TLO gets back! ANd she may still have some peep bucks to throw your way...SCORE!!