Monday, October 15, 2012

Star Day

Spitty has been complaining about a lack of Star.. Funny, I thought I'd had a lot of her on here recently.. Not enough for King Spitty I guess! So today is some more of Star sleeping silly..

Apparently she doesn't have to have her claws STUCK in things, as long as she can stretch out her arm, she's happy..

She's got her paw up and resting on the leg/side of my sewing cabinet.





And here's the little darling giving me the back of disrespect because I take too many pictures I guess.. Actually, she's watching for that evil squirrel to come by again. This is her hunting spot. She sits on the edge of the carpet and waits. When the cocky squirrel comes right up to the door, she dives at him! One of these days he's going to have a little squirrel coronary!
I know you're out there.. waiting.. plotting.. and I'm going to get you!




I asked Star what she thinks of when she thinks of Spitty. She showed me this:
The silky black Spitty dear!
 
 
 No, wait. THIS!
The silky black CROWNED King Spitty!


No wonder she's all fainty when she talks about him....

20 comments:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Spitty has EXCELLENT taste! *swoon*

Dana Orsborn said...

You guys are so cute in your photos!
We hope you had a great weekend!

-Dana, Daisy & Bruce

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Twinkle twinkle little star....ooops...pardon my singing, Your Highness! purrr...meow!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

We just love how Star always has her paw sticking up when she sleeps. So adorable!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Hello Leo and Star. Nice to meet you. We're The Paw Relations.

What a funny way to sleep, Star. Do you always have to sleep like that?

We hope that you get that evil squirrel soon.

The Paw Relations

Katie Isabella said...

She has it BAD! Soitty...you may be married before long...

Marg said...

Oh Star, you do have a serious crush on Spitty and he is just that handsome. We love the way you nap. We will have to give that a try. Have yourselves a great week.

Hannah and Lucy said...

Star looks so cute when she is sleeping.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Random Felines said...

too funny.....hope she gets to scare the squirrel soon!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You got that snoozy thing down fur sure Star!!!

John Bellen said...

That's resting, with the leg up like that? Cats can think the strangest positions are comfortable...

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Star you have good taste!

purrs
>^,,^<
✿•*¨`*•. ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥✿•*¨`*•.

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

Hmm, you mention marriage in the post and I noticed that Spitty is absent in the comments - coindence? I think not....

Dma said...

Evil squirrel...

Oui Oui said...

We think it will take a lot to capture that elusive Spitty!

Gigi said...

Hello, my beautiful darling! I am so verreh touched at your visualization of me. It's especially nice since, well, you know--since what happened a little while back. It's very reassuring that you still luffs me and find me Kingly XOXOXO You are the Star in my Sky, Star. Shall I drop over?

(And NO! there is not a SPECK of drool in my picture--that's just an ugly rumor! But I'll loan you The Suit if you want!)

Cathy Keisha said...

I love sleeping with my paw stretched out in front of me too but it's usually on flat ground. I'll ignore all that stuff about Spitty.

Unknown said...

Mes thinks yous looks lovely dear Star. But those pictures is going to gives Spitty such a swelled heat, his crown wont fit!
Kisses
Nellie

Anonymous said...

MOL! yeah, that's sure is how Spitty sees himself!

Mr. Black said...

I've never seen a black lion before! Well, except when I look in the mirror. Actually, I'm more of a panther, but let's not quibble.