Monday, August 20, 2012

Here Birdy Birdy Birdy...

I can't get a shot of the bird.. but boy do I know when it's out there! He's a big bright cardinal and he loves to sit in the rose bush outside the window. And Leo loves to look at him! You can almost see him licking his chops, no?

He sat in this exact position forEVER! I think that cardinal is teasing him, I really do.

I don't know if you can tell, but he's got his butt on the chair arm and his paws on the window.. I was going to say window sill, but we haven't installed that yet, so I guess inside the window is the closest I can figure out! There's room there for him to lay, and he does, I don't know why he didn't just sit in there while looking at the birdy.


I see you there, Mr. Red Fedders..



Come on down.. just a little closer... I'll be your buddy..



..And when I'm done with my snack, I'll have new red fevvers to play with!
Bwhahahaha! *drool*


Want a hint about what's coming up for the day after my birthday party?
Sure you do! Here you go! 
Hee hee, can you guess?


Leo's birthday is in one week! Oh boy is it going to be a blow out! Keep an eye out for more hints for the day after surprise!

15 comments:

Sparkle said...

I can't wait for Leo's birthday! I think you should catch that annoying bird and give it to him as a present!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

We tell the birdies we'd be best pals too, but they NEVER believe us either! *pout*

The Furries of Whisppy said...

We think Leo's chosen his birthday present! Something feathery, something red, something chirpy....heeheehee.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We're sure Leo and the red fevver bird will be the greatest of friends!!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Brian's Home Blog said...

Love, love, love that Bird-TV!

Marilia said...

Bird TV is the most awesome TV!

Cat said...

Leo we don't understand why he doesn't come to you!!!!

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

Birds like squirrels are always teasing us! Hmph!
Purrs

Katnip Lounge said...

Leo, that bird is plain RUDE. He should be honored to be your...buddy!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh a RED birdie! Yum Leo.
Looking forward to your upcoming purrday.

purrs
>^,,^<
✿•*¨`*•. ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥✿•*¨`*•.

Katie Isabella said...

Leo darling, something about your man cave and a picture of me. <3

Gigi said...

Will there be birdies at your Pawty? Red ones? Bloo ones? I hear the Hummers make for a tasty bite.

The Island Cats said...

We know what to get Leo for his birthday! A big red feather birdie!!

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

Hmm, Leo, you might want to wipe the drool away from your mouth when talking to the birdie.....

Kwee Cats and Art said...

We wuz that bird TV too, and the red fedders is our favorite program. Some day, we gonna get one off that trap Mumsy baits. She calls it a feeder, but we know better.