Friday, November 18, 2011

More Boxey Fun

Remember that box from a few days ago? Well, it's still pretty popular, mostly with Star.
At least it was.. until THIS incident! Niece 1 couldn't resist trying to close the box! Poor Star, and to think she was the one who had the thought in the first place about closing it up, but on Leo so she could send him to a forign country where he couldn't disturb her any more..

Hey! Not me, not me! I'm the pretty one!


She leaped out and jumped into the recycle box behind it.
Oh what's this? Another box? Full of boxes..


Hmm, this box doesn't have flaps that could be closed on me. And now that it's emptied out, I think it could be my new favorite place.


Just let that barbarian try to get this one away from me!


Two boxes, no waiting.. But.. but.. I can't decide which one to get in!

5 comments:

Random Felines said...

hmmm - we like having options. The flaps would make it easier to hide, the open box easier to see the barbarian.....gonna have to think about that. :)

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Which ever one will take you home? (see my Kit in a Basket post if that didn't make you smile)

Katnip Lounge said...

ha ha ha! Good one, Star--Leo the Barbarian!

We say put the small box in the big one...that way you can sit in BOTH at the same time!

The Island Cats said...

Why do the humans try to butt into our fun?? We think you should stick with the flap-less box so the humans can't scare you anymore!!

meowmeowmans said...

Sorry to hear that human ruined your good time! Decisions, decisions...