Saturday, May 19, 2018

Caturday Art with Cashmere

For today's Caturday Art I'm using Cashmere's Wordless Wednesday upside down napping picture.

I used Lunapic for most of these. All except Cartoonify which I did on my Gimp

This one is called beauty


My usual fav, cartoonify. But I'm not sure I like how it did the background, lol. Love the kitty though!


Dreaming, an appropriate choice, right?


Scribble
 
 
The original


~~~~~~~~~~~~

The other day I proposed that while Chrystal of Daily Dose/Winnie's Wish, is on her one break of the year, and with her birthday at the end of it, that we could send lots of love to her by way of packages from her Amazon Wish List or donations. What a great way to support such a good cause, right? So if you can, please help the Wishers and Chrystal by sending something! You can read this idea in more detail in THIS POST.  Thank you


 
 
 

10 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Your art is very pretty sweet Cashmere!

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

The photo is lovely and all the filters used really look great!

Summer said...

I like all your filters today - they are all so different!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Your art is lovely.

Cathy Keisha said...

I always enjoy the cartoon ones.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Those all turned out beautiful!

pilch92 said...

These are all great, especially beauty.

M Dawson said...

We love the filters. We just don't seen to do as well with ours. You have the gift!

Marjorie and the Dash Kitten Crew.

Lone Star Cats said...

Pawsome art!

meowmeowmans said...

What great artwork! We like how you used all those filters. :)

We love your idea of helping out Chrystal while she's on vacation!