Thursday, December 7, 2017

Thankful Thursday And Auction Extension!

Yesterday was St. Nicholas' Day and we got a knock at our door! St Nicholas left us some wonderful goodies AND the kitties got their very own bag of fun stuff!

I haven't given them everything yet, but they've had a few out for test drives. A quick favorite was this orange mousie! He must have some good nippy scent because the made them wild! I only managed to get a few pictures of Cashmere with it. None of Leo because he was behind my back, and Glitter hid with it!

So for thankful Thursday we are thankful for St. Nick and his goodie bags!

Cashmere: Mine! All mine! Oo I love this mousie! St. Nick likes me best for giving me this awesome toy! Well, ok, I stole it right out from under Leo's nose.. but still, it's mine all mine! Right?
 
 

Cashmere: Whoops, is that Leo coming back? Quick, where can I hide this??


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's something to be thankful for! The Winnie's Wish Insta-Auction has been EXTENDED!
That's right, there's more time to shop!

The Auction will not close until the 15th of December now!

I've added so many things, even up to last night, that I would like everyone to have a chance to see the new stuff and maybe find a treasure they didn't notice before!
Every bid helps the kitties of Winnie's Wish!

Please take the updated banners, either size, and share!

https://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/

https://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/
 
Please don't forget about the Winnie's Wish Holiday Package Party! It goes on until the holidays are over!
 
http://celestialkitties.blogspot.com/2017/11/big-holiday-idea.html
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://www.brianshomeblog.com/
 
 

10 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is a super cool orange mousie! Good luck with the auction and thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Eastside Cats said...

Cashmere, I'm betting that mousie is even better BECAUSE you stole it from Leo! Adds to the excitement factor...

Summer said...

How fun to receive these gifts! Love the mousie!

Lone Star Cats said...

Dat mousie looks fun!

pilch92 said...

You are such lucky kitties.

The Island Cats said...

What fun gifts from St. Nicholas! We need to go check out the auction and see the new stuff. :)

Anonymous said...

What a cool mouse! I have added a mouse like that to my shopping list for Kozmo and Jo Jo. I think it will be fun to watch them fight over it!
Purrs
Marv

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a lovely mousie, and you are having so much fun with it.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Quick Cashmere, just lay on the new mousie! Nokitty will know about it.

Smudge said...

Oh, I'd love that mousie!