Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Leo Dangles & Auction Update

Leo: Hi Everypawdy! I may look mad here, but I'm really giving the eyes of lurve to my mommy! And lets not forget the totally awesome dangle I'm pulling off! Right up to the arm pit! That's right, I rule the dangle!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friends! The Winnie's Wish Holiday Insta-Auction ends FRIDAY! You're running out of time! Please be sure to bid bid bid! Every bid helps the kitties of Winnie's Wish!

https://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/

There are lots of awesome items that still do not have bids! Or have second ones of that are still waiting for bids! Check these ones out!


 

 And lots more!! There should be something to everyone's liking! So if you're looking for a gift, for a friend or for your pet, or for yourself, please, check it out today! It all ends Friday at midnight!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to get on board with the Holiday Package Party, also to benefit Winnie's Wish! Lets get them through the holiday without having to go shopping for litter and food!!

http://celestialkitties.blogspot.com/2017/11/big-holiday-idea.html

6 comments:

pilch92 said...

The nurse dress arrived yesterday and I love it- not sure if the cats will though :)

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is a darn good dangle Leo!

Summer said...

There are still some really cute auction items!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Excellent dangle!

We are looking forward to receiving our auction item!

Purrs,
The Chans

The Island Cats said...

Excellent dangle, Leo! You are a pro.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a great dangle, Leo. I am glad I won my item.