First I wanna say that I updated the Winie's Wish Christmas Fundraiser post to include a doggy squeaker option and ornaments with people names! Any names or no names is fine by me! MOL
Spitty Speaks and Marks Mews both gave us the Blog of the Year award!
This is an award you can receive SIX times so you can fill up all the star
spaces. (See how on the badge only one star is lit up? When you've received it
six times, all the stars will be filled.
So we want to send it back to both Spitty and Iza, Marley & Ayla of Mark's Mews so they can fill up their stars!
I also want to pass it on to:
The 9 Lives of Wu-Dong
We also got to pick an award from Texas, A Cat In New York's Award-palooza! We didn't have the 7 Things About Me award, so that's the one we choose!
Here's our seven things!
1. Star can be a big chicken and runs from most strangers, even friends, but if they stay a while, she'll come back out. Only a select few get to pet her though.
2. Leo likes to have his tail pet. When he walks by, he rubs against me and twitches his tail so I'll pet it. It kind of started when my back got bad and I couldn't reach down, so all I could pet was his tail. Now it's kind of a 'love you' thing as he goes by.
3. Both cats hate Greg's new hours. They do not understand why he isn't there at his usual times giving them their attention at their chosen times.
4. Star knows how to close my laptop so she can sit on it. She finds it to be a most excellent butt warming device.
5. Leo lost his singing birdy feather toy, no one could find it. Then it showed up again out of the blue.
6. Star knows when her daddy is home and will sit on the edge of the carpet and stare at the door until he walks in. At which point she runs because he's walking.. She comes back when he sits down.
7. Leo won't let Greg pet him much when he's downstairs and won't let me pet him much when he's upstairs!
I'm passing this one on to:
A Tail of 3 Kitties
Whiskers In The Window
Honey I Shrunk the Pig
Thank you all!