Sunday, September 19, 2021

Meow Like A Pirate Day

 I know you've seen it before, because even in that post I say I was copying it from an older one! MOL but I still love it so I'm posting it yet again for the wonderful Meow Like a Pirate Day!

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's Meow like a Pirate day again! And I had so planned on making new pictures.. But time has once again gotten away from me, grrrr. So I'm dragging out my favorite old ones, starting with our Jolly Cat-gerrr!

 Fly your pirate flags free today, me harties! Yo ho ho and a crate of catnip!



 Cap'n Leo is goin' ashore to bury his booty on his secret treasure island! Don't try to get the location out of him, for the last pirate who tried is buried next to his last haul! Muhahahaha!



 Sirens Glitter and Cashmere lurk nearby, waiting to lure pirates to their watery graves! Don't be drawn in to their beauty or you'll pay the price!

 
Lift a mug of catnip rum and sing a few sea shanties with us as we celebrate another fun filled Meow like a Pirate day!

7 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Bravo, bravo!!! Ye all be looking fine and ye shivered me timbers!

The Island Cats said...

Ye be fine pirates! Arrrrrgh!

meowmeowmans said...

Arggh! Ye be mighty fine pirates, indeed! Happy Meow Like a Pirate Day!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Sounds like an island we wont be burying OUR treasure in. Arr...

Ramblingon said...

Cap'n Leo. OH, it sure got hot in here after seeing this. Where's the fan? Whew!
XOXO Katie Isabella

pilch92 said...

I am a day late -sorry. Happy Belated Pirate Day!XO

Sasha said...

What lovely pictures!