Thursday, May 21, 2020

Thankful Pillow Girl

 Cashmere: Gotta keep the pantaloons fluffy, la la la la la la..


  
Cashmere: Whoops, didn't see you all there.. Well, a girl can get carried away when she gets ALL the pillows all to herself. I feel like the queen of everything! This is Thankful Thursday and yes, this is what I'm thankful for today! 
Also thankful for all the well wishes for our mommy. She loves you all and appreciates everything! We're sure she'll get better, it's just going to take a bit of time. 


Know what else we are really thankful for? Miss Chrystal and Winnie's Wish! If it weren't for her, we'd have been feral all our lives, and would have had litter after litter of kittens and maybe even have starved or froze by now. She rescued us, took us in, made us Wishers and once we were all good and healthy, adopted us to our mommy! 

Miss Chrystal is an awesome rescuer and now runs Winnie's Wish as a sanctuary since the 33 kitties she has are not adoptable. They will have a safe, happy home for as long as they live because of her! 

And now her birthday is coming! Next Wednesday as a matter of fact!! Mommy wants her to have a wonderful birthday so she's asking if you will make a donation or send a wish list item to Winnie's Wish as a huge birthday celebration! 

You can make a donation on the Daily Dose/Winnie's Wish blog page, using the button on their side bar.
Or you can click the link/graphic to go to the Amazon wish list page and something
https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/2B5JHRZW1S7M
Or, if you don't have prime, or want to make it easy, you can use the donate button on my sidebar (use the send to friends and family option to avoid paypal fees) and I will add your donation to mine and other peoples and send a big order. 

Let's make this a wonderful birthday for Chrystal, and for the Wishers! However you can help will be so very appreciated!  Thank you!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12 comments:

Catscue Cat Mom said...

What a pretty girl you are Cashmere! That is a wonderful idea for Miss Chrystal's birthday, a very good cause.

pilch92 said...

You are a beauty.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You always look wonderful sweet Cashmere! Hooray for Winnie's Wish, they're amazing! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Sandee said...

It's good when someone helps the feral kitties have a wonderful life. Good for her and good for mommy adopting you.

Have a purrfect Thankful Thursday. My best to your mom. ♥

The Island Cats said...

Enjoy your pillows, Cashmere. We’ll get the mom to send Miss Chrystal something for her birthday.

Katie Isabella said...

Cashmere, I have keep my pantaloons fluffy too! Or they'll get mats...can't be embarrassed around the mancats with MATS. Leo will tell you he has not seen my pantaloons look anything but purrfect!

Joel Golli said...

For years, I have read and seen the advertisements in the mass media about all of the penis enhancement pills and thought that they were all scams or gimmicks. All of the medical sites that I have visited stated that none of the herbal supplements would ever help increase the size of a penis. I got very depressed when I read this, because unfortunately I was not naturally blessed with a penis that was big enough to arouse my sexual partner or past partners. I am a man that is past my sexual primetime and my sexual performance has a lot to be desired. I decided to try Doctoc Akhigbe herbal medicine after all the reading and researching that I have done.I saw a testimony " Joe" about doctror Akhigbe Herbal Medicine Since there is a Money Back Guarantee, I give him a trial what did I have to lose? I couldn't believe the results I was seeing after drinking the Natural  Herbal Medicine  and Herbal Soap to be rubign my penis! he sent to me through DHL courier delivery service . Within about 2 weeks I had a noticeable increase in the girth of my penis. Then after a coupleof aditional week it started to grow in length and I was amazed and very excited.before I finish the drink and the soap my penis had grown an additional two inches. I've had a considerable improvement with my sex life and these pills are certainly worth every penny I spent on them! I want to thank Dr Akhigbe for the time and effort they have spent on helping people in my situation.I know many are out there who are suffering this problem and they need help, email him.    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com.    He also cure other diseases like: Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Breast Enlargement. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count.  Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection.  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid, Autism, Penis enlargement,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. For your cure email him now:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or Contact his numbe:  +2349010754824.

Summer said...

You can't trust those humans, especially when they have a camera nearby, Cashmere!

meowmeowmans said...

Good job getting the pillows all to yourself, pretty Cashmere. :)

Hooray for Miss Chrystal and Winnie's Wish! We love them and the work they do.

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Cashmere, you are very beautiful. We hope your mom gets well soon.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Beins have an odd view of our bathing. Well, how ELSE are we gonna do it? Jump in the shower with them? We dont think so!

World of Animals, Inc said...

That looks like such a great and comfortable place you have for yourself there. You are definitely the queen of everything around your household. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day.
World of Animals