Thursday, October 31, 2019

Vintage Halloween

I didn't want another month to pass without a post from us and as the last day of the month, today, is Halloween, I went through my old posts to find a Halloween kind of picture. What I found was one from way back in 2012! When Star was still with us and before Glitter and Cashmere joined us.


Princess Star and Viking Leo say Happy Halloween!! And pass over the treats, bwahahaha!



The reason I had to go looking for an old picture... is my laptop crashed. Big time. As in the hard drive is non-operable so I can't even get my data off of it. Meaning... I lost all of my pictures, everything. I'm going to try one of those data recovery places and hope for the best even though I know they're expensive. If it was anything but the hard drive, I'd do it myself, always have, but this is out of my scope. Darn it!

That's only part of the reason I haven't been blogging, but I'm really really hoping to get back to it. Gotta take more pictures of the kitties! And this time, save them somewhere else than just the computer before deleting the memory card..

Happy Halloween all! Or Happy October! Or just happy to see you again!!

9 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Oh no...sorry to hear about your laptop!
I hope that you are able to recover your photos, at least.
Happy Halloween!

Catscue Catmom said...

Sorry to hear about your crash, I hope you're able to get your data back. Happy Halloween to you and your spooky kitty cuties!

World of Animals, Inc said...

Happy Halloween!!! We just love the vintage Halloween post from 2012. Viking Leo with the ax is just too funny. We hope a data recovery place can get back your data for you. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day and hope all goes well.
World of Animals

Summer said...

Happy Halloween! I hope you get back to blogging more often soon.

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Happy Halloween! We hope your laptop problems are solved soon. We love vintage Halloween stuff.

pilch92 said...

Happy Halloween! Nice to see a post from you.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Yikes, sorry about the laptop. It is nice to see you though, Happy Halloween!!!

Katie Isabella said...

WE, Katie and I have missed all of you (Leo, you hear me?) so much! I write on FB but don;t do much else. I kinda depend on the blogs.. ';

catladymac said...

Sending purrayers for you computer !