Thursday, March 1, 2018

Thankful Thursday, Grass Edition

This Thankful Thursday the girls are thankful for grass! Cat grass, sheesh, what were you thinking? Leo can take it or leave it, and mostly leaves it, but to the girls, seeing a new pot of cat grass is time to celebrate! And by celebrate, I mean eat.


Love this first picture because it shows off Cashmere's floofy pantaloons! (that's just a part in her fur, she's too fluffy for you to see what you think you're seeing!)
Cashmere: A new pot? Ooo fresh! *munch*



Um, girls, I can't see your pretty faces. Turn around?
Glitter: Oh my cod, it IS fresh! *chomp*
Cashmere: I was here first..


There's Cashmere's face! ..with her tongue out.. Glitter, aren't you going to show your face?
Glitter: You lick that half, I get this half.
Cashmere: Half? We'll see..



Hello? Girls? Are you hearing me? Show me your face Glitter!
Glitter: Do you hear something?
Cashmere: Can't hear, eating.



There's your face, Glitter! Hmm, that's some look..
Glitter: This is so good I think I'm going into a grass-trance..
Cashmere: Trance your behind somewhere else then, please. Your big head is hiding too much of my grass.
Glitter: I got my side, you got yours, stop complaining.
Cashmere: My "side"? All sides are my side of the grass!*



Stop fighting over the grass, girls, you're going to...
Glitter: Daddy! Cashmere knocked over the grass again! Come stand it up again!
Cashmere: I can still eat it on it's side.. Almost easier, like when humans eat that yellow stuff on a cob.



Cashmere got a little grass-drunk and took a break. Glitter has no 'full' meter when there's fresh grass. Right Glitter? Glitter? Hello? Still can't hear me with your face in the grass, huh?
Glitter: Doggone daddy.. wont stand it up again. Not my fault he got one that wasn't weighted. Hmm, it is easy to eat like this. Cashmere has the right idea sometimes!



Glitter actually stood it back up all by herself at one point, but I had already put the camera away.. She knocked it back over again.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet Sunspot here would be very thankful if you could help her find a forever home! She's a very cuddly, affectionate girl who loves pets and attention and wants nothing more than a forever family all her own.
http://dogsandcats.typepad.com/blog/2017/03/sunspot-is-looking-for-her-forever-home.html

More information about Sunspot HERE. Please share that page or a video from it on your social media. You could be the one who knows the person who's going to adopt her! And helping a cat get in a  home is the most wonderful feeling!

Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thankful Thursday Blog Hop
 
 

10 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

Her pantaloons are even fluffier than Admiral's were and hers were awesome. She, Admiral, has met her match though. Boy, you girls are sure loving your grass. For some reason, Admiral and now me take a few chomps and that's it. Do you girls ever hork up your breakfast or supper (or snacks) when you have grass? In any case...glad you got you a fresh lot of grass to enjoy! XXX

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh what fun, I haven't had any good kitty grass in a long, long time. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

The Island Cats said...

We can't have any cat grass around here because some cat (Wally!) will pull it out of the container and make a big mess. Enjoy yours!

Gigi said...

Heeheehee--it must've been grass day today! I looooooves me mine, but the Human is soooooo mean. She regulates my access--gives it to me for 5 minutes or so and then takes it away again because I will just keep nomming and nomming and then, eventually, well, you know. It's sooooo delicious I can't help myself! XOXOXO

Eastside Cats said...

Hahahaha...what a fun post! The ladies like their grass, and they are extremely floofy...yay!

Summer said...

OMC, those girls really do love their grass, don't they!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Those are the most amazing pantaloons we have ever seen!

Emmmm....might they be a little addicted, do you think?

Purrs,
The Chans

pilch92 said...

That cat grass is a hit :) I hope Sunspot gets a home soon.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We hope Sunspot finds her very own home with her very own purrson soon. We will share, it was nice to see all of you.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Holy Fluffys Catman, that first picture was AMAZING...