Monday, May 1, 2017

MOMMY'S HOME!!!

It's me, Leo! Reporting on the bestest news ever!!!!

 
It's true! It's true! Mommy's home!!! And not just for the weekend like she's been doing.

For serious!

Sunday is over and she's STILL HERE!!!

AND she brought home lots and lots of stuff! I'm about worn out with the sniffing and inspecting!

When she left, she said she'd be gone maybe three months. But she LIED! She was gone for eleventy hundred and sixty five days! She says seven months, but we all know humans can't count right, know what I mean?

Let me tell ya, I have been sitting on her and pinning her down so she can't leave again, and THIS TIME it worked! I know she's staying because I telled her to! I shoulda told her like this before, sheesh!

She says she's going to the human vet today, and I don't like the sound of that.. but she promised she'll be back afterwards. I think I better sit on her extra hard... Maybe I can make her miss the appointment. I know I'd appreciate it if someone made ME miss a vet appointment, right! I'll do my best and I'll report back to you kitties so hopefully we can all figure out how to prevent this vet stuff!

Mommy says she'll be better about blogging and visiting and commenting now that she's home, but also that it might take her a bit to be back to previous posting levels. I'll give her a little leeway.. but not much! Because now that she's home, she MUST do my bidding. Right? Right!!

Oh, and she promises some BIG IDEA is coming for Winnie's Wish and Miss Chrystal, so stay tuned!

MOMMY'S HOME!!!! YIPPIE!!!

22 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Welcome Home!

Summer said...

Finally! You kitties should have an awesome celebration!

Katie Isabella said...

WELCOME! Leo...let's celebrate your Mommy coming home! See ya at 7!!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

How wonderful that she is home. WE hope she stays forever. Our #1 is planning to go away again and we are not pleased about that.

Purrs,
The Chans

rainbow said...

Wonderful news - welcome home!
Purrs ... Rainbow

pilch92 said...

YAY!!!!! That is wonderful news.

Random Felines said...

YAY!!! Welcome home Andrea!!

LP said...


Welcome home Andrea! Wow! That was a long time to be away! We are certain you must be soooo happy to be home with your family again! Great news :)

the critters in the cottage xo

Brian's Home Blog said...

HAPPY DANCE!!! That is just the best news and we are so glad you had that happy homecoming you've been waiting for Leo!

meowmeowmans said...

Yippee! What great news that Mom Andrea is home! We're doing the happy dance along with you. :) Hugs!

The Island Cats said...

That's terrific news! Yay!!!

Cathy Keisha said...

Welcome home to your mom! Hooray for all of you.

Saku said...

Hooray! We're so happy for you kitties and the mom bean too.

Welcome home!

Lone Star Cats said...

Bet y'all are happy she's home!

sandy l said...

Wonderful news!! I'm so happy for you and the cats!!

TurtleLover said...

yeah!! welcome home!

Photo Cache said...

Sit hard! Welcome home. Don't leave again!

Emma and Buster

Katie Isabella said...

Leo I will be right over to make it up to you and share with you; and that was a grievous error my typist made in kitty colors.

Furries said...

Congratulations on your Mom being home for good. You must be so happy and have so much petting & loves to catch up on.

A Tonl said...

Hip Hip HURRAH!

Kitties Blue said...

That was way to long for her to be away. What's that, forty elebenty years in cat time? So happy she is finally back home where she belongs! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

Timmy Tomcat said...

Leo I think sitting with Mom and keeping a paw on her will help her heal and never leave you fur long again. You have it right she Must do what you say but allow her some time to get situated again. Like an hour or two MOL
Purrs and Prayers for your Mom
Timmy, Dad Pete and Family