Monday, November 7, 2016

Mancat Monday

Love it when Leo sleeps on his back and you can see all his fluffy belly furs!
 
Leo: I know you want to pet my tummy, or tickle my fluffy back toes.. go ahead, it's not a trap.. heh heh heh
 
 
Yes it is!
 
 
I don't know if I've used this picture before or not, I ran across it in my picture folder and just loved it. I couldn't find where I'd cropped it or used it before so here it is! And if I did use it before, well, still cute as heck! :)
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I know it's early yet, but the holidays are coming! Could the perfect gift for your kitty or your kitty loving friend, (or even yourself!) be in the Winnie's Wish Insta-Auction? Why don't you have a peek just in case. :)
 
https://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/

Every bid helps the kitties of Winnie's Wish!

and don't forget there are lots of kitties there who need wonderful forever homes, so please share them today!

7 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Leo, I'd fall into that trap every time, because...OMG...floofy belleh!!!!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

bellehies are the best!

Summer said...

The only one among us who lies around like that on a regular basis is Boodie - and she runs away if you try to touch her tummy!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That's a mighty fine tummy Leo!!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That's a lovely floofy tummy. My mum would risk her hand to tickle it.
We saw your comment on Katnip Lounge's blog. I am starting to get a bit of arthritis, not too bad yet, but like most medication I am unable to tolerate metacam. My mum was interested about the coconut oil and wondered how much you dosed. Do you give it syringed into the mouth or added to food?

Henry said...

Awww, look at that fluffy tummy! You just need a nice belly rub hehe
Very cute picture! :)

Jackie

Katie Isabella said...

LEO! This needs to go into my GIRL cave. You know the one..