Friday, March 4, 2016

Fluffy Friday

Glitter is the fluffiest kitty in this house by far, (unless we're only talking about tails, then Leo has her beat by a mile, and we're not just talking that his tail is the longest EVER but it's fur is longer and fluffier than both girls combined!) So is it all that fluff that makes her comfortable in places where it looks SO uncomfortable that it's nearly unbelievable?

Seriously, how is this a comfy spot to sit?

Glitter: What are they talking about? Of course I'm comfortable.
 
 

Glitter: They don't call me 'Ilean' for nothing! I'm happy anywhere I can lean on something.



This isn't a one time thing, she's ALWAYS doing this! I just don't get it...

We hope you have a wonderful, COMFORTABLE, weekend!

13 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You are very fluffy Glitter! We don't know how you deal with all that fur!

Eastside Cats said...

Glitter, it must have something to do with the fact that cats are fur-covered liquid!

Lone Star Cats said...

Wow, that is a lotta fluff!

Summer said...

I dunno, looks comfortable enough to me!

A Tonl said...

Maxie's like "dood, that looks fine by me too!" Cats, what can you say? ;-)

Savannah's Paw Tracks said...

Glitter says comfy ya gotta believe her

Katie Isabella said...

You're like me. Extra cushioning. Or that's what I tell my vet.

pilch92 said...

I think you look beautiful and comfy.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

love her floof! catchatwithcarenandcody

Noodle Cat said...

You certainly are floofy!
Have a super weekend...

Noodle and crew

Furries said...

Oh my gosh. That fluff must be providing lots of padding for her to be comfortable.

Kitties Blue said...

Since you brought it up, Mom's been wondering why some floofy cats have super floofy tails and some do not. Do you have the answer? Giulietta is hugely floofy, but her tail is just average. We kitties can get comfy anywhere. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

THere is fur-fluff and there is tail fluff. We mostly have neither. So we look at you who do and admire it...