Thursday, November 19, 2015

Throw Back Thursday

This is a post from back on November 30, 2012:


Leo The Chinese Lion thinks himself alone...


Baf time, the long furs on the back of my leg take forEVER to clean and straighten..
 
 


Lickity lick lickity lick... over and over.
 
 


And all these spare toes! I'll be a year on these alone!
 
 


Ta heck with it.. I'm bored already!
 
 


Time for a play break! I bet I can rip the corner offa my shelf!
 
 


Oooo real toys down there!
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
Only THREE days left in the auction for Winnie's Wish! Counting today that is! So hurry and get your bids in!
I added links to each item in the bid summary so you can hop to the page quickly!
 
Please share these last few days, lets make this the best auction ever!
 
 
http://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/




Support Winnie's Auction by copying this badge and displaying it on your own blog! Thank You!

4 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Leo, now you're all nice and clean and ready to play with your toys.

pilch92 said...

Nice flashback.

Photo Cache said...

We like seeing these throwback shots.

Emma and Buster

Summer said...

That Leo - always doing something silly.