Thursday, November 5, 2015

Throw Back Thursday

With everything going on this week getting ready for the auction, I'm so thankful for old pictures and way back Wednesdays and throw back Thursdays! I just have to figure out something to call Friday so I can use old pictures then too! lol!
I hope you all don't mind and will also forgive my lack of much visiting! I will be back to see you all soon!!

Here's the throw back!

This is from November 30, 2012 and is titled "What They Do When They Think No One Is Watching"


Leo The Chinese Lion thinks himself alone...
Baf time, the long furs on the back of my leg take forEVER to clean and straighten..
  


Lickity lick lickity lick... over and over.
 


And all these spare toes! I'll be a year on these alone!
 
 

Ta heck with it.. I'm bored already!
  


Time for a play break! I bet I can rip the corner offa my shelf!
 
 

Oooo real toys down there!
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
It Starts Saturday!!!
http://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/
 

10 comments:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Older pictures are good to see again, and we unnerstand yer Human being busy...

The Island Cats said...

We think it's kinda rude of the humans to spy on us when we're doing our thing.

Katie Isabella said...

I love seeing older pictures. MOARE!

Hannah and Lucy said...

It sounds as though your Mum must be running about trying to fit 2 days work into an afternoon. Don't worry about using old pictures we do quite often and no-one has ever said anything. With all the bloggers posting pictures who knows who's taken which pictures?
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Marilia said...

Beautiful!

Summer said...

Leo, while your human is doing all this busy-ness, make sure she takes time for a few breaths, and some kitty de-stress sessions!

The Swiss Cats said...

We love to see your older photos ! Purrs

Deziz World said...

Well yous duin' a gweat job. Takes me a long time to clean all meez floof too. But sis Lexi dusn't take any time at all. Hmmmph Short furred cats.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

pilch92 said...

Nice photos :) Looking good takes a lot of work.

A Tonl said...

No we kittehs aren't ADD at all. Nope. MOL! Baffs, toys, ripping up cat trees, we can totally multitask!